Storage being filled up

Welcome to the forum @Anon

Files ending in <date>.sqlite are probably automatic backups when Duplicati upgrades the DB format.
Old ones go stale very quickly, assuming the backup for them is still running, and they can be deleted.
You can probably also use ls -lurt on the folder to check last read times, to confirm no current use:

How to limit or delete automatic local database backups
Limit sqlite database backups - feedback pleas

Some such files will be harder to match to current database because the original DB name isn’t there:

Differens in database files, what are they?

Did it make things worse? I wonder if that’s what’s making files ending in backup or backup-<number>?

Do you run backup in GUI? If so, do you get clean runs without popup warnings, errors, or complaints?
You can see About → Show log → Live → Information at start of backup. Maybe you’ll see above lines.

How many backup jobs do you currently run, or care about? You can look up their Local database path.
Be sure to keep those. I see only two seemingly active. Was OXPKYFAMWC job deleted very recently?
88787068678977808683.sqlite would be one created from an older release, maybe 2.0.4.5 or 2.0.4.23.
I’m not sure how it managed to make a .backup version of the same timestamp and far greater size…