What is the difference to the database files for duplicati?
- DZEUKKAGTZ.sqlite (the database file used in the “live” backup?)
- DZEUKKAGTZ.backup (a backup of the file or?)
- DZEUKKAGTZ.backup-1 (a backup of the backup or?)
- DZEUKKAGTZ.sqlite-journal (a what?)
- backup 20190110120730.sqlite (one more backup of what??)
I know DZEUKKAGTZ.sqlite is used for the backup, but what about all the “.backup” files and so on, are they save to move to save some space, because I have 131GB backup files, and 65GB “live” sqlite files, so I will like to move them to a save place.