I recently communicated on my difficulties or misunderstandings.
I’m leaving on a new thread to be more precise
I still have 1 backup out of 6 that does not work.
It’s the biggest 15 GB, but others of 10 GB went well
It is really problematic with the time spent and the multiple tests.
Here’s the background. I’m on a free 25 GB hubic account
~ 15 days ago, 1 or 2 backups ended well.
As all repair requests do not improve anything, I decided
- delete the remote hubic directory
- delete backup
- creation of a new name of the remote hubic directory (otherwise problem)
- create new backup with remote volume size: 100 MB
- launch and unwind slowly for hours
- at the end, I just received this message again:
“Found 1 files that are missing from the remote storage, please run repair”
No backup is present in the web page under firefox / ubuntu
Remotely, there are 15 GB that have been saved and I can see blocks in the remote folder.