Backups corrupt. How to repair? How can it happen?

SHA of the file

Ok. I does not match. For 1 file I can say “Ok. maybe something went wrong”. But in the box.com backup I have > 50 files with this error. But I do not have the original database. I have made a repair at some time.

The file does not start with AES:

type \\duplicati-b8903ffb010ac41c79fdb5eebff19b4f8.dblock.zip.aes
Cg¯+→Ú§ð8jj╣þ■£─°®Ë├ˤ&èí&╗üº☺¸╩Í─%ö┌ Oýª░FH ╚LH¨w¬Iüèýg♫/╔½÷─ñu← Û/eªq┤▼zËı<♦þÇ·ï[â0»ì@ô╣§O,R╝Ë÷¹| æ▼¶╩925▲┘ySÃb¼▲■d"┐Ë#

It is not the source directory. I have removed all directories from the output and got 615 files but there were really 616 files restored!

I think this is really a problem of hubiC!!! The files (6 files in sum) are not visible in the web tool BUT are visible when using CarotDAV but if I try to download with CarotDAV I get 404 not found. Also the hubiC-Sync tool I started downloads everything but not this 6 files and shows error that this files does not exist.

=> so hubiC IS A NO GO!!! File visible in 2 tools but not downloadable. So I think this is really a data loose on the side of hubiC

I have over 40 password error files (then I stopped) The files are 15MB. If that would be a defect RAM I think I would not be able to work with the computer any more.

AND: I have made a Windows Memory Diagnostic on both computers without a problem.

Thank you for you help.

To shorten this: I will start over with my backups and avoid hubiC as Cloud provider!

I will then save the “original” database and after backing up some days I will make verifies.