Wont let me reinstall

when deleting the db and taking another backup, I get Found 1253 remote files that are not recorded in local storage, please run repair
when I run repair, I get No filelists found on the remote destination

Also, my backups on another machine are going at like 4.15kb/s, is there anything I can do or is this server side?

ā€œrecorded in local storageā€ means in the database that you deleted. The new empty DB doesnā€™t know the files that the deleted one knew. Database and destination need to be matched. You can delete everything from destination to make that happen, but Iā€™m not sure you want toā€¦ On the other hand, thereā€™s also this:

A filelist would be a file with dlist and date name, uploaded at end of backup to show its contents.
You would get this if you never finished a backup. Can you check destination to see where it ends?
Or if you know you never finished a backup, that explains it. You donā€™t have a backup without a dlist.

Please tell me about the server side and the upload speed you expect from the Internet connection.
Also note connections are often measured in bits per second, and Duplicati uses bytes (8 bits), so

would not be exactly how Duplicati would report it. Even if thatā€™s 4.15 KB/s (33.2 Kb/s --lowercase b)
that seems kind of slow. Where exactly are you seeing that? A good way to see upload speeds is by

2021-05-13 12:41:53 -04 - [Information-Duplicati.Library.Main.BasicResults-BackendEvent]: Backend event: Put - Started: duplicati-20210513T164000Z.dlist.zip.aes (51.26 KB)
2021-05-13 12:41:57 -04 - [Profiling-Duplicati.Library.Main.Operation.Backup.BackendUploader-UploadSpeed]: Uploaded 51.26 KB in 00:00:03.2949486, 15.56 KB/s
2021-05-13 12:41:57 -04 - [Information-Duplicati.Library.Main.BasicResults-BackendEvent]: Backend event: Put - Completed: duplicati-20210513T164000Z.dlist.zip.aes (51.26 KB)

which is one file. Profiling log is too noisy. Information is not, but Retry shows more. At your reported
speed, lack of seconds on times wonā€™t matter much, so About ā†’ Show log ā†’ Live ā†’ Retry during a backup should give you a good view of uploads ā€“ except you need to divide size by seconds yourself.

Is this from the same network to the same server? If so, Iā€™d usually expect upload speeds to be similar.

Is there anything I can do to fix it? It just keeps saying The database was attempted repaired, but the repair did not complete. This database may be incomplete and the backup process cannot continue. You may delete the local database and attempt to repair it again.

but when I try doing what it says it wont work and when I try to run again it gives the same error.

I canā€™t answer until you give me answers to questions I ask, such as do you actually have backup files?
You can certainly start over (delete DB and destination), but to save whatā€™s there, info on that is needed.

If you never finished a backup, and if you never uploaded a dlist file, you have no backup yet to repair.
Below got no answer either. Are you still getting this sort of error when you delete DB and try to Repair?
If so, either confirm at destination, or assume you never finished a backup, so delete all and try againā€¦

needs to be answered if you donā€™t know if you have access to your destination to look at files or delete.
There are ways around this (somewhat awkward), so best case is that you can just go look somehow.

Hmm, Iā€™m using SFTP. I havenā€™t finished a backup and I can start over. When I delete the db and try again it still doesnā€™t work.

has problems with some destination servers on 2.0.6.1, but 2.0.5.1 uses older code without this problem.

You can look at your About screen to see what youā€™re running, and System info if you need more detail.
SFTP problems like Iā€™m thinking of usually result in extreme failure though, not just slow upload. Problem:
Release 2.0.6.1 (beta) 2021 - SFTP failure (Synology) describes it, but I donā€™t hear you get that message.

SFTP also means you can use clients such as WinSCP if you need to look over remote files and have no simple other way. FileZilla and Cyberduck are other GUI options. Windows even has a CLI sftp command.

Itā€™s not supposed to, because

ā€œallā€ means DB + destination which must match DB and which could recreate DB if all the files are there.
You should be able to delete the destination files using tools I mentioned, but before delete you could look.
Typically a GUI display can sort columns, so you could sort by date and see if you ended on a dlist or not.

Iā€™ve got no backups, I am still getting the error when I try and delete and repair.
I have access to the files, could I wipe the storage VPS and startover?

You mean wipe the whole system? I donā€™t see any reason. Just delete the backup files with an SFTP tool.

I guess I should also ask ā€“ what exactly are you deleting? If just the DB, also delete the remote files.