User folder access in MacOS Catalina

Hello, I’m trying to backup my documents to a GCP bucket, and I get warnings in the process regarding multiple folders, such as Documents:

Warnings: [ 2019-11-18 23:23:56 -05 - [Warning-Duplicati.Library.Main.Operation.Backup.FileEnumerationProcess-FileAccessError]: Error reported while accessing file: /Users/martlego/Desktop/,
2019-11-18 23:23:56 -05 - [Warning-Duplicati.Library.Main.Operation.Backup.FileEnumerationProcess-FileAccessError]: Error reported while accessing file: /Users/martlego/Desktop/,
2019-11-18 23:23:56 -05 - [Warning-Duplicati.Library.Main.Operation.Backup.FileEnumerationProcess-FileAccessError]: Error reported while accessing file: /Users/martlego/Documents/,
2019-11-18 23:23:56 -05 - [Warning-Duplicati.Library.Main.Operation.Backup.FileEnumerationProcess-FileAccessError]: Error reported while accessing file: /Users/martlego/Documents/,
2019-11-18 23:23:56 -05 - [Warning-Duplicati.Library.Main.Operation.Backup.FileEnumerationProcess-FileAccessError]: Error reported while accessing file: /Users/martlego/Downloads/,

Pictures, Movies and Music are the only folders that worked. From the looks of it, there are no differences in permissions at the folder level.

Now I have followed some of the tips provided from previous MacOS versions, such as this one: File access on macOS Mojave
As shown on the following screenshot, to give access to the application to the whole disk:

Does anyone have further tips on what permissions I could be missing?

I don’t have access to a Mac so can’t help directly, but there were some discussions over in this thread:

Thanks @drwtsn32, moving to the canary build did fix the issue: Release: 2.0.4.34 (canary) 2019-11-05

How long can we expect it will take until this gets folded into the Beta? Similarly, there was another feature that has been addressed but that I cannot find in the GUI yet: https://github.com/duplicati/duplicati/pull/3582

We are currently investigating a problem with interrupted backups:

I expect that the current canary will move to a beta once that is resolved.

It should be in the list of backup options under backup-test-percentage.

Thanks for sharing @kenkendk, I found the feature in the canary, but it wasn’t in the beta. Looking forward to the beta.