Synology backups fail after upgrade to 2.0.4.12

After switching to the following version, I can no longer make a backup.
I also tried to rebuild the database, but it always makes me wrong.
Use nas synology on ftp
A disaster

Failed: The database was attempted repaired, but the repair did not complete. This database may be incomplete and the backup process cannot continue. You may delete the local database and attempt to repair it again. Details: Duplicati.Library.Interface.UserInformationException: The database was attempted repaired, but the repair did not complete. This database may be incomplete and the backup process cannot continue. You may delete the local database and attempt to repair it again. in Duplicati.Library.Main.Operation.BackupHandler.<RunAsync>d__19.MoveNext() — Fine traccia dello stack da posizione precedente dove è stata generata l’eccezione — in System.Runtime.ExceptionServices.ExceptionDispatchInfo.Throw() in CoCoL.ChannelExtensions.WaitForTaskOrThrow(Task task) in Duplicati.Library.Main.Controller.<>c__DisplayClass13_0.<Backup>b__0(BackupResults result) in Duplicati.Library.Main.Controller.RunAction[T](T result, String& paths, IFilter& filter, Action`1 method)

Do you recall what version you were on before the update to 2.0.4.12?

Also, am I correct in thinking Duplicati is running on the Synology box and the destination is FTP somewhere else?

Finally, did the database repair message come up all by itself or did something else happen which prompted a repair to be run? (As far as I know Duplicati won’t start a repair all by itself.)

before I had version 2.0.4.10 and worked, passed to version 4.12 the dbase from corrupt.
I tried to rebuild the database, but it gives me error and the backups are still

Going back to 2.0.4.10 should not cause any problems, are you able to do that and try a database restore again?

I tried to uninstall version 12 and install 10 but it does not install, continue to see version 12.
The possibility of exporting the configuration of duplicates, but not just the backup, would have to be implemented.

I noticed that duplicates based on boot mode loads different configurations.
Is it not possible to unify the configuration both in service mode and mode all users are the same?

thank you

If you mean root / daemon runs one version while user runs another then this is because updates are stored in an process owner specific location.

I don’t know specifics of Synology but on Linux updates are usually in /[process over]/.config/Duplicati (so /root/.config… and ~/. config).

Again on Linux, removing 2.0.4.12 from the updates folder(s) should downgrade you. However, if is nothing in …/updates then you’ll have to install the lower version.

@jetkins or @Random might know for sure.