Repair and Rebuild database fails: Unexpected difference in fileset

Hello there,
I’ve been using Duplicati on my windows 10 machine for 2-3 years now. A few days ago I realized that it stopped making backups in the beginning of December:

Blockquote
Dec 11, 2018 2:49 PM: Reporting error gave error
System.ObjectDisposedException: Cannot write to a closed TextWriter.
at System.IO.__Error.WriterClosed()
at System.IO.StreamWriter.Flush(Boolean flushStream, Boolean flushEncoder)
at Duplicati.Server.WebServer.RESTHandler.DoProcess(RequestInfo info, String method, String module, String key)

Dec 12, 2018 12:00 PM: Failed while executing “Backup” with id: 1
Duplicati.Library.Interface.UserInformationException: Unexpected difference in fileset version 49: 11.09.2018 13:00:01 (database id: 121), found 112183 entries, but expected 113124 at Duplicati.Library.Main.Database.LocalDatabase.VerifyConsistency(Int64 blocksize, Int64 hashsize, Boolean verifyfilelists, IDbTransaction transaction) at Duplicati.Library.Main.Operation.Backup.BackupDatabase.<>c__DisplayClass32_0.<VerifyConsistencyAsync>b__0() at Duplicati.Library.Main.Operation.Common.SingleRunner.<>c__DisplayClass3_0.<RunOnMain>b__0() at Duplicati.Library.Main.Operation.Common.SingleRunner.<DoRunOnMain>d__21.MoveNext() --- End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown --- at System.Runtime.ExceptionServices.ExceptionDispatchInfo.Throw() at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task) at Duplicati.Library.Main.Operation.BackupHandler.&lt;RunAsync&gt;d__19.MoveNext() --- End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown --- at System.Runtime.ExceptionServices.ExceptionDispatchInfo.Throw() at CoCoL.ChannelExtensions.WaitForTaskOrThrow(Task task) at Duplicati.Library.Main.Controller.&lt;&gt;c__DisplayClass13_0.&lt;Backup&gt;b__0(BackupResults result) at Duplicati.Library.Main.Controller.RunAction[T](T result, String[]&amp; paths, IFilter&amp; filter, Action1 method) at Duplicati.Library.Main.Controller.Backup(String inputsources, IFilter filter) at Duplicati.Server.Runner.Run(IRunnerData data, Boolean fromQueue) <

I hit “repair database”, the other day, which failed. Tried again - failed again, with this error :

Jan 9, 2019 10:45 AM: Failed while executing “Repair” with id: 1
Duplicati.Library.Interface.UserInformationException: Failed to repair, after repair 2 blocklisthashes were missing
at Duplicati.Library.Main.Database.LocalRepairDatabase.FixMissingBlocklistHashes(String blockhashalgorithm, Int64 blocksize)
at Duplicati.Library.Main.Operation.RepairHandler.RunRepairCommon()
at Duplicati.Library.Main.Operation.RepairHandler.Run(IFilter filter)
at Duplicati.Library.Main.Controller.RunAction[T](T result, String& paths, IFilter& filter, Action`1 method)
at Duplicati.Library.Main.Controller.Repair(IFilter filter)
at Duplicati.Server.Runner.Run(IRunnerData data, Boolean fromQueue) <

So I hit “rebuild database”. Duplicati worked on this for more than 24 hours and seemed stuck. “Abort after file has been written” did not change anything: duplicati keeps working… so I aborted.

Just tried to update to see if a bugfix exists:

Jan 10, 2019 11:12 AM: Error in updater
System.Net.WebException: The remote server returned an error: (502) Bad Gateway.
at System.Net.WebClient.DownloadFile(Uri address, String fileName)
at Duplicati.Library.AutoUpdater.UpdaterManager.CheckForUpdate(ReleaseType channel)<

As I said, I have a Windows 10 (Laptop). On my 500Gb SSD, there are about 350Gb of data. I estimate that 300Gb should get backed up.
The target is reached through sftp protocol (ssh), on my own freenas based server.

Any advice on what to do? I could create a second backup (start from scratch) and delete the first one once the new one is in place - but I don’t think that this is the right way to go.
I’d be very thankful for any advice.

Hello @dejhost and welcome to the forum!

Thanks for your patience in trying so many things. Did you happen to save the original database with the “Unexpected difference in fileset”? These are sometimes a pretty simple fix. The later errors are tougher, however the final “Error in updater” looks like the update server is simply having problems again. Are you running beta channel, e.g. 2.0.4.5 beta? If so, there’s nothing newer in beta (though canary has several). There’s not anything clearly noted that is a bugfix for the issues, so I wouldn’t jump to recommend canary.

Hello ts678,
and thank you for your welcome!
I actually meant to include it in my initial post:

You are currently running Duplicati - 2.0.4.5_beta_2018-11-28

I use the default update channel.

No, unfortunately, I didn’t save the original database. I wasn’t even aware that this is possible - though it sounds very reasonable :slight_smile:

How long should a regeneration of the database take (about 350gb of data on an ssd)? Minutes? Hours? Days?
Any advice on what to do? Would you recommend to try and fix it, or just start a new backup?

I’ve seen forum comments about an automatic save into a dated file, but for me, Recreate made a basically empty database, Mine was called backup 20190110030506.sqlite and was 120KB in File Explorer summary. Possibly you’ll be luckier, otherwise it would have needed a manual copy of the “Local database path” seen. Please look around for a backup about the right size and date. If one exists, “fix” may be possible. If not, no.

This is VERY hard to say. What shows up in the forum are anecdotes, probably biased towards the too-long (sometimes weeks) – but it likely depends on lots of factors. Sometimes people watch About → Show log → Live --Profiling to see it’s moving, and guess completion time, but it’s not clear that time extrapolates linearly.

There was at least one report from someone who thought starting a new backup was faster, if that’s the goal, however that has obvious disadvantages if your old versions are important. Personally I tend to use Duplicati more for short-term restores, so restarts aren’t a big deal. On my destination, it’s also cheaper (free upload).

What’s the current situation? The article title was “Unexpected difference in fileset”, but is that the original or current, which sounds like additional issues came up? If you have nothing close to a working database, then fix is out, so it’s recreate or start from scratch. For those who want to get running soon but also want to keep history, hybrid approaches are possible. For example, an export/import/change goes into a new space, while work with the damaged old one is done. If you have a spare system, you could even bring it into that effort…

Backing up 300 GB could take awhile, and sometimes people also do it in stages (doing most important first). Not immediately taking your old backup off the backend gives you some cover, and meanwhile you can even direct restore without a database if need be, and it might run faster because it builds only a partial database.

Partial database recreate might also be a faster option for your permanent database, e.g. just latest version, and reduce uploads. It’d be an experiment, likely best done (if at all) when you don’t mind risking old backup.

In short, picking a path depends on what (if anything) is left to work with, priorities/needs, and your ambitions.

Thank you once again for taking the time to answer so detailed.

Based on your comments, I have decided to be rather safe than sorry (from now on):

1. Took my laptop to the server, and hooked it up by a fast Ethernet connection (1Gb/s)
  2. Started a new backup, based on the former config (except for the connection settings, and the targetdirectory of course).
  3. Will keep the old backup for some time untouched. In some months time I will be sure that there is no need for these files anymore. Then, I can perform some tests: I think first and foremost of trying to restore files in order to find out what I could have restored in case there would have been need.
1 Like

I’m still getting errors, while making the first (new) backup:
Blockquote

Errors: [
        2019-01-12 07:42:36 +01 - [Error-Duplicati.Library.Main.Database.LocalBackupDatabase-CheckingErrorsForIssue1400]: Checking errors, related to #1400. Unexpected result count: 0, expected 1, hash: XAC5dEv+Fm1r7yVTrT0ZIjAbjCfhslKQ36/eLh8s5Gw=, size: 72352, blocksetid: 136892, ix: 163, fullhash: wB9Ac2KVVcgkyo6+ldl61RLb4CT394OpGoTpo5cI34E=, fullsize: 16763552,
        2019-01-12 07:42:36 +01 - [Error-Duplicati.Library.Main.Database.LocalBackupDatabase-FoundIssue1400Error]: Found block with ID 1536063 and hash XAC5dEv+Fm1r7yVTrT0ZIjAbjCfhslKQ36/eLh8s5Gw= and size 51832
    ]
    BackendStatistics:
        RemoteCalls: 18
        BytesUploaded: 262784509
        BytesDownloaded: 59623977
        FilesUploaded: 13
        FilesDownloaded: 3
        FilesDeleted: 0
        FoldersCreated: 0
        RetryAttempts: 0
        UnknownFileSize: 0
        UnknownFileCount: 0
        KnownFileCount: 5028
        KnownFileSize: 130034944068
        LastBackupDate: 12.01.2019 07:42:06 (1547275326)
        BackupListCount: 2
        TotalQuotaSpace: 0
        FreeQuotaSpace: 0
        AssignedQuotaSpace: -1
        ReportedQuotaError: False
        ReportedQuotaWarning: False
        ParsedResult: Error
        Version: 2.0.4.5 (2.0.4.5_beta_2018-11-28)
            2019-01-12 07:42:06 +01 - [Information-Duplicati.Library.Main.Controller-StartingOperation]: The operation Backup has started,
            2019-01-12 07:42:13 +01 - [Information-Duplicati.Library.Main.BasicResults-BackendEvent]: Backend event: List - Started:  (),
            2019-01-12 07:42:14 +01 - [Information-Duplicati.Library.Main.BasicResults-BackendEvent]: Backend event: List - Completed:  (4.90 KB),
            2019-01-12 07:43:02 +01 - [Information-Duplicati.Library.Main.BasicResults-BackendEvent]: Backend event: Put - Started: duplicati-b216a452361f641189b6c0372cc3f3569.dblock.zip.gpg (48.45 MB),
            2019-01-12 07:43:05 +01 - [Information-Duplicati.Library.Main.BasicResults-BackendEvent]: Backend event: Put - Completed: duplicati-b216a452361f641189b6c0372cc3f3569.dblock.zip.gpg (48.45 MB),

Searching the web tells me that the reason for this error might be that files that are currently transferred are beeing changed. But this must be happening all the time - or should I only be running backups during night???

Still the same issue:

2019-01-21 09:35:33 +01 - [Error-Duplicati.Library.Main.Database.LocalBackupDatabase-CheckingErrorsForIssue1400]: Checking errors, related to #1400. Unexpected result count: 0, expected 1, hash: tYRdC0NRPdZoyjGFytfX186Kq3WL0w9q09TNEJp3+cA=, size: 76752, blocksetid: 140448, ix: 164, fullhash: hme7Jh9Y/rPFL81gWs7I3KCmvgZuGeFYvdefw/GEeTk=, fullsize: 16870352,
        2019-01-21 09:35:33 +01 - [Error-Duplicati.Library.Main.Database.LocalBackupDatabase-FoundIssue1400Error]: Found block with ID 1631174 and hash tYRdC0NRPdZoyjGFytfX186Kq3WL0w9q09TNEJp3+cA= and size 35712
    ]

Is this something to ignore? Please advice - I’m not feeling too good knowing that there are occuring errors during backup.

Did you spot the suggestion to try a snapshot to counteract changing files? If not, the top part here gets in that.

Thank you, ts678. Good point.
I did as adviced - and received the same errors… :frowning:

I probably should have requested --snapshot-policy=required instead of on because on keeps going with a warning, if snapshot can’t be done. If you’re sure a warning didn’t happen, then unfortunately it might come down to trimming the backup to not backup the area that’s causing the problem, which might require using –log-file to see the line after the one in the summary. Possibly About --> Show log --> Live --> Error will do.

Here comes the logfile…:

2019-01-23 12:06:07 +01 - [Error-Duplicati.Library.Main.Operation.BackupHandler-FatalError]: Fatal error
System.UnauthorizedAccessException: Attempted to perform an unauthorized operation.
   at Alphaleonis.Win32.Vss.VssBackupComponents..ctor()
   at Alphaleonis.Win32.Vss.VssImplementation.CreateVssBackupComponents()
   at Duplicati.Library.Snapshots.WindowsSnapshot..ctor(IEnumerable`1 sources, IDictionary`2 options)
   at Duplicati.Library.Snapshots.SnapshotUtility.CreateWindowsSnapshot(IEnumerable`1 folders, Dictionary`2 options)
   at Duplicati.Library.Main.Operation.BackupHandler.GetSnapshot(String[] sources, Options options)
   at Duplicati.Library.Main.Operation.BackupHandler.<RunAsync>d__19.MoveNext()

It’s interesting that it jumped straight to an error (or maybe the warning was hard to find). –snapshot-policy:

On Windows this uses the Volume Shadow Copy Services (VSS) and requires administrative privileges.

If the account is a “Standard User”, making it an “Administrator” might solve that, or if you don’t like the idea because of concerns about security or accidents, Duplicati installed as a Windows service uses SYSTEM, which is even more powerful. Migrating from User to Service install on Windows describes the conversion.

I put too much in one paragraph before. One path is to see if the #1400 error can be avoided by requiring a snapshot. That seemingly ran into a lack of permission, per log file. The other path would be to use the log file to catch the details of the #1400 error, including the path, then avoid backing up the troublesome area… For this path, the add-on is only a log file, and snapshot would be left at default of off while chasing #1400.

If you’re able to get the #1400 very reliably, that might be especially interesting in terms of reproducing it so it can be fixed. It’s been somewhat erratic so far, and a nice test case could be a great aid to development.

1. Duplicati was running as a “System Account”.
  2. The “snapshot policy” has been set to “required” earlier. So my logfile shows was created with this method enabled.

Trying to run the backup once again, it fails immediately because of the errors.

So, I turned the snapshot policy off and hit “run”, and dulicati started to transfer files again. See report below.

Btw: I started to exclude folders containing files that cause troubles already some weeks ago. Some examples:

AppData\Local\Duplicati
AppData\Local\Dropbox
%APPDATA%\Dropbox\installer
%MY_DOCUMENTS%\Dropbox\Dropbox\www.dropbox.com (1).url
%MY_DOCUMENTS%\Dropbox\Dropbox.dropbox.cache

Logfile from last run:
2019-01-23 21:41:24 +01 - [Error-Duplicati.Library.Main.Database.LocalBackupDatabase-CheckingErrorsForIssue1400]: Checking errors, related to #1400. Unexpected result count: 0, expected 1, hash: 2ptO71K4wiSGsbv4jG6ygooDLd3ZPs9drg6VwbeiH2w=, size: 94792, blocksetid: 141701, ix: 190, fullhash: bCHbKEHrXaSUNqmESFM9EH9qT2M7n0EOblQE4D02gjU=, fullsize: 19550792 2019-01-23 21:41:24 +01 - [Error-Duplicati.Library.Main.Database.LocalBackupDatabase-FoundIssue1400Error]: Found block with ID 1671079 and hash 2ptO71K4wiSGsbv4jG6ygooDLd3ZPs9drg6VwbeiH2w= and size 90688 2019-01-23 21:41:24 +01 - [Warning-Duplicati.Library.Main.Operation.Backup.FileBlockProcessor.FileEntry-PathProcessingFailed]: Failed to process path: C:\Users\XXX\AppData\Local\Duplicati\78687874907066698382.sqlite-journal System.Exception: Unexpected result count: 0, expected 1, check log for more messages at Duplicati.Library.Main.Database.LocalBackupDatabase.AddBlockset(String filehash, Int64 size, Int32 blocksize, IEnumerable1 hashes, IEnumerable1 blocklistHashes, Int64& blocksetid, IDbTransaction transaction) at Duplicati.Library.Main.Operation.Backup.BackupDatabase.<>c__DisplayClass13_0.<AddBlocksetAsync>b__0() at Duplicati.Library.Main.Operation.Common.SingleRunner.<>c__DisplayClass4_01.b__0()
at Duplicati.Library.Main.Operation.Common.SingleRunner.d__21.MoveNext() --- End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown --- at System.Runtime.ExceptionServices.ExceptionDispatchInfo.Throw() at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task) at Duplicati.Library.Main.Operation.Backup.StreamBlockSplitter.<>c__DisplayClass2_0.<<Run>b__0>d.MoveNext() --- End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown --- at System.Runtime.ExceptionServices.ExceptionDispatchInfo.Throw() at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task) at Duplicati.Library.Main.Operation.Backup.StreamBlock.<ProcessStream>d__5.MoveNext() --- End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown --- at System.Runtime.ExceptionServices.ExceptionDispatchInfo.Throw() at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task) at Duplicati.Library.Main.Operation.Backup.FileBlockProcessor.<>c__DisplayClass1_0.<<Run>b__0>d.MoveNext() 2019-01-23 21:41:24 +01 - [Warning-Duplicati.Library.Main.Operation.Backup.FileBlockProcessor.FileEntry-PathProcessingFailed]: Failed to process path: C:\Users\XXX\AppData\Local\Duplicati\control_dir_v2\lock_v2 System.IO.IOException: The process cannot access the file 'C:\Users\XXX\AppData\Local\Duplicati\control_dir_v2\lock_v2' because it is being used by another process. at System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode, String maybeFullPath) at System.IO.FileStream.Init(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, Int32 rights, Boolean useRights, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize, FileOptions options, SECURITY_ATTRIBUTES secAttrs, String msgPath, Boolean bFromProxy, Boolean useLongPath, Boolean checkHost) at System.IO.FileStream..ctor(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, FileShare share) at Duplicati.Library.Snapshots.SystemIOWindows.FileOpenRead(String path) at Duplicati.Library.Main.Operation.Backup.FileBlockProcessor.<>c__DisplayClass1_0.<<Run>b__0>d.MoveNext() 2019-01-23 21:41:52 +01 - [Warning-Duplicati.Library.Main.Operation.Backup.FileBlockProcessor.FileEntry-PathProcessingFailed]: Failed to process path: C:\Users\XXX\Documents\YYY\Sharepoint\SharePoint\Templates - Documents\.849C9593-D756-4E56-8D6E-42412F2A707B System.IO.IOException: The process cannot access the file 'C:\Users\XXX\Documents\YYY\Sharepoint\SharePoint\Templates - Documents\.849C9593-D756-4E56-8D6E-42412F2A707B' because it is being used by another process. at System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode, String maybeFullPath) at System.IO.FileStream.Init(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, Int32 rights, Boolean useRights, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize, FileOptions options, SECURITY_ATTRIBUTES secAttrs, String msgPath, Boolean bFromProxy, Boolean useLongPath, Boolean checkHost) at System.IO.FileStream..ctor(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, FileShare share) at Duplicati.Library.Snapshots.SystemIOWindows.FileOpenRead(String path) at Duplicati.Library.Main.Operation.Backup.FileBlockProcessor.<>c__DisplayClass1_0.<<Run>b__0>d.MoveNext() 2019-01-23 21:41:52 +01 - [Warning-Duplicati.Library.Main.Operation.Backup.FileBlockProcessor.FileEntry-PathProcessingFailed]: Failed to process path: C:\Users\XXX\Documents\YYY\Sharepoint\SharePoint\RD - Documents\.849C9593-D756-4E56-8D6E-42412F2A707B System.IO.IOException: The process cannot access the file 'C:\Users\XXX\Documents\YYY\Sharepoint\SharePoint\RD - Documents\.849C9593-D756-4E56-8D6E-42412F2A707B' because it is being used by another process. at System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode, String maybeFullPath) at System.IO.FileStream.Init(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, Int32 rights, Boolean useRights, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize, FileOptions options, SECURITY_ATTRIBUTES secAttrs, String msgPath, Boolean bFromProxy, Boolean useLongPath, Boolean checkHost) at System.IO.FileStream..ctor(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, FileShare share) at Duplicati.Library.Snapshots.SystemIOWindows.FileOpenRead(String path) at Duplicati.Library.Main.Operation.Backup.FileBlockProcessor.<>c__DisplayClass1_0.<<Run>b__0>d.MoveNext() 2019-01-23 21:41:52 +01 - [Warning-Duplicati.Library.Main.Operation.Backup.FileBlockProcessor.FileEntry-PathProcessingFailed]: Failed to process path: C:\Users\XXX\Documents\YYY\Sharepoint\SharePoint\QAQC - Documents\.849C9593-D756-4E56-8D6E-42412F2A707B System.IO.IOException: The process cannot access the file 'C:\Users\XXX\Documents\YYY\Sharepoint\SharePoint\QAQC - Documents\.849C9593-D756-4E56-8D6E-42412F2A707B' because it is being used by another process. at System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode, String maybeFullPath) at System.IO.FileStream.Init(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, Int32 rights, Boolean useRights, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize, FileOptions options, SECURITY_ATTRIBUTES secAttrs, String msgPath, Boolean bFromProxy, Boolean useLongPath, Boolean checkHost) at System.IO.FileStream..ctor(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, FileShare share) at Duplicati.Library.Snapshots.SystemIOWindows.FileOpenRead(String path) at Duplicati.Library.Main.Operation.Backup.FileBlockProcessor.<>c__DisplayClass1_0.<<Run>b__0>d.MoveNext() 2019-01-23 21:41:52 +01 - [Warning-Duplicati.Library.Main.Operation.Backup.FileBlockProcessor.FileEntry-PathProcessingFailed]: Failed to process path: C:\Users\XXX\Documents\YYY\Sharepoint\SharePoint\Projects - Documents\.849C9593-D756-4E56-8D6E-42412F2A707B System.IO.IOException: The process cannot access the file 'C:\Users\XXX\Documents\YYY\Sharepoint\SharePoint\Projects - Documents\.849C9593-D756-4E56-8D6E-42412F2A707B' because it is being used by another process. at System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode, String maybeFullPath) at System.IO.FileStream.Init(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, Int32 rights, Boolean useRights, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize, FileOptions options, SECURITY_ATTRIBUTES secAttrs, String msgPath, Boolean bFromProxy, Boolean useLongPath, Boolean checkHost) at System.IO.FileStream..ctor(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, FileShare share) at Duplicati.Library.Snapshots.SystemIOWindows.FileOpenRead(String path) at Duplicati.Library.Main.Operation.Backup.FileBlockProcessor.<>c__DisplayClass1_0.<<Run>b__0>d.MoveNext() 2019-01-23 21:41:53 +01 - [Warning-Duplicati.Library.Main.Operation.Backup.FileBlockProcessor.FileEntry-PathProcessingFailed]: Failed to process path: C:\Users\XXX\Documents\YYY\Sharepoint\SharePoint\Personnel - Documents\.849C9593-D756-4E56-8D6E-42412F2A707B System.IO.IOException: The process cannot access the file 'C:\Users\XXX\Documents\YYY\Sharepoint\SharePoint\Personnel - Documents\.849C9593-D756-4E56-8D6E-42412F2A707B' because it is being used by another process. at System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode, String maybeFullPath) at System.IO.FileStream.Init(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, Int32 rights, Boolean useRights, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize, FileOptions options, SECURITY_ATTRIBUTES secAttrs, String msgPath, Boolean bFromProxy, Boolean useLongPath, Boolean checkHost) at System.IO.FileStream..ctor(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, FileShare share) at Duplicati.Library.Snapshots.SystemIOWindows.FileOpenRead(String path) at Duplicati.Library.Main.Operation.Backup.FileBlockProcessor.<>c__DisplayClass1_0.<<Run>b__0>d.MoveNext() 2019-01-23 21:41:53 +01 - [Warning-Duplicati.Library.Main.Operation.Backup.FileBlockProcessor.FileEntry-PathProcessingFailed]: Failed to process path: C:\Users\XXX\Documents\YYY\Sharepoint\SharePoint\Marketing - Documents\.849C9593-D756-4E56-8D6E-42412F2A707B System.IO.IOException: The process cannot access the file 'C:\Users\XXX\Documents\YYY\Sharepoint\SharePoint\Marketing - Documents\.849C9593-D756-4E56-8D6E-42412F2A707B' because it is being used by another process. at System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode, String maybeFullPath) at System.IO.FileStream.Init(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, Int32 rights, Boolean useRights, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize, FileOptions options, SECURITY_ATTRIBUTES secAttrs, String msgPath, Boolean bFromProxy, Boolean useLongPath, Boolean checkHost) at System.IO.FileStream..ctor(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, FileShare share) at Duplicati.Library.Snapshots.SystemIOWindows.FileOpenRead(String path) at Duplicati.Library.Main.Operation.Backup.FileBlockProcessor.<>c__DisplayClass1_0.<<Run>b__0>d.MoveNext() 2019-01-23 21:41:53 +01 - [Warning-Duplicati.Library.Main.Operation.Backup.FileBlockProcessor.FileEntry-PathProcessingFailed]: Failed to process path: C:\Users\XXX\Documents\YYY\Sharepoint\SharePoint\Management - Documents\.849C9593-D756-4E56-8D6E-42412F2A707B System.IO.IOException: The process cannot access the file 'C:\Users\XXX\Documents\YYY\Sharepoint\SharePoint\Management - Documents\.849C9593-D756-4E56-8D6E-42412F2A707B' because it is being used by another process. at System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode, String maybeFullPath) at System.IO.FileStream.Init(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, Int32 rights, Boolean useRights, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize, FileOptions options, SECURITY_ATTRIBUTES secAttrs, String msgPath, Boolean bFromProxy, Boolean useLongPath, Boolean checkHost) at System.IO.FileStream..ctor(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, FileShare share) at Duplicati.Library.Snapshots.SystemIOWindows.FileOpenRead(String path) at Duplicati.Library.Main.Operation.Backup.FileBlockProcessor.<>c__DisplayClass1_0.<<Run>b__0>d.MoveNext() 2019-01-23 21:41:53 +01 - [Warning-Duplicati.Library.Main.Operation.Backup.FileBlockProcessor.FileEntry-PathProcessingFailed]: Failed to process path: C:\Users\XXX\Documents\YYY\Sharepoint\SharePoint\IT - Documents\.849C9593-D756-4E56-8D6E-42412F2A707B System.IO.IOException: The process cannot access the file 'C:\Users\XXX\Documents\YYY\Sharepoint\SharePoint\IT - Documents\.849C9593-D756-4E56-8D6E-42412F2A707B' because it is being used by another process. at System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode, String maybeFullPath) at System.IO.FileStream.Init(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, Int32 rights, Boolean useRights, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize, FileOptions options, SECURITY_ATTRIBUTES secAttrs, String msgPath, Boolean bFromProxy, Boolean useLongPath, Boolean checkHost) at System.IO.FileStream..ctor(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, FileShare share) at Duplicati.Library.Snapshots.SystemIOWindows.FileOpenRead(String path) at Duplicati.Library.Main.Operation.Backup.FileBlockProcessor.<>c__DisplayClass1_0.<<Run>b__0>d.MoveNext() 2019-01-23 21:41:53 +01 - [Warning-Duplicati.Library.Main.Operation.Backup.FileBlockProcessor.FileEntry-PathProcessingFailed]: Failed to process path: C:\Users\XXX\Documents\YYY\Sharepoint\SharePoint\Inventory - Documents\.849C9593-D756-4E56-8D6E-42412F2A707B System.IO.IOException: The process cannot access the file 'C:\Users\XXX\Documents\YYY\Sharepoint\SharePoint\Inventory - Documents\.849C9593-D756-4E56-8D6E-42412F2A707B' because it is being used by another process. at System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode, String maybeFullPath) at System.IO.FileStream.Init(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, Int32 rights, Boolean useRights, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize, FileOptions options, SECURITY_ATTRIBUTES secAttrs, String msgPath, Boolean bFromProxy, Boolean useLongPath, Boolean checkHost) at System.IO.FileStream..ctor(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, FileShare share) at Duplicati.Library.Snapshots.SystemIOWindows.FileOpenRead(String path) at Duplicati.Library.Main.Operation.Backup.FileBlockProcessor.<>c__DisplayClass1_0.<<Run>b__0>d.MoveNext() 2019-01-23 21:41:53 +01 - [Warning-Duplicati.Library.Main.Operation.Backup.FileBlockProcessor.FileEntry-PathProcessingFailed]: Failed to process path: C:\Users\XXX\Documents\YYY\Sharepoint\SharePoint\HSSE - Documents\.849C9593-D756-4E56-8D6E-42412F2A707B System.IO.IOException: The process cannot access the file 'C:\Users\XXX\Documents\YYY\Sharepoint\SharePoint\HSSE - Documents\.849C9593-D756-4E56-8D6E-42412F2A707B' because it is being used by another process. at System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode, String maybeFullPath) at System.IO.FileStream.Init(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, Int32 rights, Boolean useRights, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize, FileOptions options, SECURITY_ATTRIBUTES secAttrs, String msgPath, Boolean bFromProxy, Boolean useLongPath, Boolean checkHost) at System.IO.FileStream..ctor(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, FileShare share) at Duplicati.Library.Snapshots.SystemIOWindows.FileOpenRead(String path) at Duplicati.Library.Main.Operation.Backup.FileBlockProcessor.<>c__DisplayClass1_0.<<Run>b__0>d.MoveNext() 2019-01-23 21:41:53 +01 - [Warning-Duplicati.Library.Main.Operation.Backup.FileBlockProcessor.FileEntry-PathProcessingFailed]: Failed to process path: C:\Users\XXX\Documents\YYY\Sharepoint\SharePoint\Economy - Documents\.849C9593-D756-4E56-8D6E-42412F2A707B System.IO.IOException: The process cannot access the file 'C:\Users\XXX\Documents\YYY\Sharepoint\SharePoint\Economy - Documents\.849C9593-D756-4E56-8D6E-42412F2A707B' because it is being used by another process. at System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode, String maybeFullPath) at System.IO.FileStream.Init(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, Int32 rights, Boolean useRights, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize, FileOptions options, SECURITY_ATTRIBUTES secAttrs, String msgPath, Boolean bFromProxy, Boolean useLongPath, Boolean checkHost) at System.IO.FileStream..ctor(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, FileShare share) at Duplicati.Library.Snapshots.SystemIOWindows.FileOpenRead(String path) at Duplicati.Library.Main.Operation.Backup.FileBlockProcessor.<>c__DisplayClass1_0.<<Run>b__0>d.MoveNext() 2019-01-23 21:41:53 +01 - [Warning-Duplicati.Library.Main.Operation.Backup.FileBlockProcessor.FileEntry-PathProcessingFailed]: Failed to process path: C:\Users\XXX\Documents\YYY\Sharepoint\SharePoint\Contacts - Documents\.849C9593-D756-4E56-8D6E-42412F2A707B System.IO.IOException: The process cannot access the file 'C:\Users\XXX\Documents\YYY\Sharepoint\SharePoint\Contacts - Documents\.849C9593-D756-4E56-8D6E-42412F2A707B' because it is being used by another process. at System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode, String maybeFullPath) at System.IO.FileStream.Init(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, Int32 rights, Boolean useRights, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize, FileOptions options, SECURITY_ATTRIBUTES secAttrs, String msgPath, Boolean bFromProxy, Boolean useLongPath, Boolean checkHost) at System.IO.FileStream..ctor(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, FileShare share) at Duplicati.Library.Snapshots.SystemIOWindows.FileOpenRead(String path) at Duplicati.Library.Main.Operation.Backup.FileBlockProcessor.<>c__DisplayClass1_0.<<Run>b__0>d.MoveNext() 2019-01-23 21:41:53 +01 - [Warning-Duplicati.Library.Main.Operation.Backup.FileBlockProcessor.FileEntry-PathProcessingFailed]: Failed to process path: C:\Users\XXX\Documents\YYY\Sharepoint\SharePoint\Admin - Documents\.849C9593-D756-4E56-8D6E-42412F2A707B System.IO.IOException: The process cannot access the file 'C:\Users\XXX\Documents\YYY\Sharepoint\SharePoint\Admin - Documents\.849C9593-D756-4E56-8D6E-42412F2A707B' because it is being used by another process. at System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode, String maybeFullPath) at System.IO.FileStream.Init(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, Int32 rights, Boolean useRights, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize, FileOptions options, SECURITY_ATTRIBUTES secAttrs, String msgPath, Boolean bFromProxy, Boolean useLongPath, Boolean checkHost) at System.IO.FileStream..ctor(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, FileShare share) at Duplicati.Library.Snapshots.SystemIOWindows.FileOpenRead(String path) at Duplicati.Library.Main.Operation.Backup.FileBlockProcessor.<>c__DisplayClass1_0.<<Run>b__0>d.MoveNext() 2019-01-23 21:42:23 +01 - [Warning-Duplicati.Library.Main.Operation.Backup.FileBlockProcessor.FileEntry-PathProcessingFailed]: Failed to process path: C:\Users\XXX\OneDrive - YYY\.849C9593-D756-4E56-8D6E-42412F2A707B System.IO.IOException: The process cannot access the file 'C:\Users\XXX\OneDrive - YYY\.849C9593-D756-4E56-8D6E-42412F2A707B' because it is being used by another process. at System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode, String maybeFullPath) at System.IO.FileStream.Init(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, Int32 rights, Boolean useRights, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize, FileOptions options, SECURITY_ATTRIBUTES secAttrs, String msgPath, Boolean bFromProxy, Boolean useLongPath, Boolean checkHost) at System.IO.FileStream..ctor(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, FileShare share) at Duplicati.Library.Snapshots.SystemIOWindows.FileOpenRead(String path) at Duplicati.Library.Main.Operation.Backup.FileBlockProcessor.<>c__DisplayClass1_0.<<Run>b__0>d.MoveNext()

Why do I get warnings for a folder that is excluded? I’m refering to the Appdata=> Duplicati folder…

Seems to be stuck…:

2019-01-23 22:18:59 +01 - [Warning-Duplicati.Library.Main.Operation.Backup.MetadataPreProcess.FileEntry-ProcessingMetadataFailed]: Failed to process entry, path: C:\Users\XXX\AppData\Local\Duplicati\HCLWFCMDMA.sqlite
CoCoL.RetiredException: The channel is retired
at System.Runtime.ExceptionServices.ExceptionDispatchInfo.Throw()
at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)
at CoCoL.Channel`1.d__30.MoveNext()
— End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown —
at System.Runtime.ExceptionServices.ExceptionDispatchInfo.Throw()
at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)
at Duplicati.Library.Main.Operation.Backup.MetadataPreProcess.<>c__DisplayClass2_0.<b__0>d.MoveNext()

The lead developer describes that as

That is unfortunately a “follow error” that happens when something else breaks.

so possibly you can find an early error in the log. In any case, I’m not surprised it’s stuck after whatever.

Retracing a bit, the line above it shows it maybe trying to process its own database (the name could be verified on the job’s Database tab). This can cause problems, but I see earlier you were trying to filter it.

How was that entered or verified? In addition to a possible GUI entry bug I just found, the final filter needs either a wildcard or regular expression to allow for it not being a full path. Folder also needs trailing slash. Documentation for filters seems to focus on the lower-level view, and GUI-level documentation says little about exactly how to add filters. Maybe the exact operation wasn’t clear, and it’s certainly not clear to me.

Ways to see what filters your GUI entry actually made (it seemingly tries to simplify by editing your entry) include using the three-dot menu on the Source Data screen under Filters. Another is job Commandline, then either look for –exclude values, or check Edit as text and go looking for the raw filter expression.

Another possible filter worry is variables like %APPDATA% and %MY_DOCUMENTS% that vary by user.

How was that determined? If this refers to what Task Manager → Run as Administrator calls SYSTEM then

C:\>whoami
nt authority\system

C:\>echo %APPDATA%
C:\WINDOWS\system32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Roaming

C:\>echo %MY DOCUMENTS%
%MY DOCUMENTS%

C:\>

however the System.UnauthorizedAccessException hit earlier with --snapshot-policy=Required hints that whatever the account is, it doesn’t have privilege to snapshot, thus almost certainly is not SYSTEM.

Figuring out the account problem may be the best path now, having tried the other some, and hit issues.

I believe About -> System info should show account under which Duplicati is running.

System properties

• APIVersion : 1
  • PasswordPlaceholder : **********
  • ServerVersion : 2.0.4.5
  • ServerVersionName : - 2.0.4.5_beta_2018-11-28
  • ServerVersionType : Beta
  • StartedBy : Tray icon
  • BaseVersionName : 2.0.2.1_beta_2017-08-01
  • DefaultUpdateChannel : Beta
  • DefaultUsageReportLevel : Information
  • ServerTime : 2019-01-24T14:16:46.0747831+01:00
  • OSType : Windows
  • DirectorySeparator : \
  • PathSeparator : ;
  • CaseSensitiveFilesystem : false
  • MonoVersion :
  • MachineName : XXX
  • UserName : YYY
  • NewLine :
  • CLRVersion : 4.0.30319.42000
  • CLROSInfo : {“Platform”:“Win32NT”,“ServicePack”:"",“Version”:“6.2.9200.0”,“VersionString”:“Microsoft Windows NT 6.2.9200.0”}
  • ServerModules :
  • UsingAlternateUpdateURLs : false
  • LogLevels : [“ExplicitOnly”,“Profiling”,“Verbose”,“Retry”,“Information”,“DryRun”,“Warning”,“Error”]
  • SuppressDonationMessages : false

Server state properties

• lastEventId : 89
  • lastDataUpdateId : 3
  • lastNotificationUpdateId : 0
  • estimatedPauseEnd : 0001-01-01T00:00:00
  • activeTask : {“Item1”:2,“Item2”:“4”}
  • programState : Running
  • lastErrorMessage :
  • connectionState : connected
  • xsfrerror : false
  • connectionAttemptTimer : 0
  • failedConnectionAttempts : 0
  • lastPgEvent : {“BackupID”:“4”,“TaskID”:2,“BackendAction”:“List”,“BackendPath”:null,“BackendFileSize”:-1,“BackendFileProgress”:0,“BackendSpeed”:-1,“BackendIsBlocking”:false,“CurrentFilename”:null,“CurrentFilesize”:0,“CurrentFileoffset”:0,“Phase”:“Backup_WaitForUpload”,“OverallProgress”:0,“ProcessedFileCount”:1,“ProcessedFileSize”:529997824,“TotalFileCount”:72788,“TotalFileSize”:136590390626,“StillCounting”:false}
  • updaterState : Waiting
  • updatedVersion :
  • updateReady : false
  • updateDownloadProgress : 0
  • proposedSchedule : [{“Item1”:“4”,“Item2”:“2019-01-24T17:06:00Z”}]
  • schedulerQueueIds : [{“Item1”:3,“Item2”:“4”}]
  • pauseTimeRemain : 0

This user appears not to have the required administrative privileges to request snapshots (Windows VSS).

Security Considerations for Requesters

A requester typically needs to run under a user that is a member of either the Administrators group or the Backup Operators group, or run as the Local System account.

Duplicati.WindowsService.exe could start Duplicati at boot as the SYSTEM user. See earlier Migrating link. Currently this seems to be running Tray Icon, which is fine if start at login is fine, but account needs to not be what Settings calls Standard User. Instead, it needs Administrator, or some powerful enough user.

If this is not possible for whatever reason, then we’ll abandon the VSS path and go back to fixing the other.

Sorry for replying so late to your earlier post - I must have overseen your reply earlier. Some of your questions are answered already. I will answer what I missed:

1. Exclude folder => How was that entered or verified? Used the GUI and just entered the entire path… didn’t think this could be wrong. But since it’s failing, I changed to: %APPDATA%\Local\Duplicati\ just now. Let’s see if that helps. However, if duplicati isn’t capable of backing up it’s own database … it should be impossible to choose it as source. Btw: I’ve not enter any wildcards before - so duplicati must have “corrected” my full-path-entries.

Ok, I did the migration… so let’s see. This is what duplicati shows now in “About” => "System Information:

System properties

• APIVersion : 1
  • PasswordPlaceholder : **********
  • ServerVersion : 2.0.4.5
  • ServerVersionName : - 2.0.4.5_beta_2018-11-28
  • ServerVersionType : Beta
  • StartedBy : Server

So thgis is what we wanted, right? Although I did not move the folder
C:\Users\Jost Wittmann\AppData\Local\Duplicati
I copied it, and now, Duplicati does not allow me to do any changes since the folder is in use…

Then, I had to select the source again (which files&folders to backup), since it gave me error on the format used - refused to start. Once done, it seems to runf through, although here is a list of Warnings/Errors:

DeletedFiles: 14955
DeletedFolders: 4103
ModifiedFiles: 2
ExaminedFiles: 67040
OpenedFiles: 28385
AddedFiles: 28383
SizeOfModifiedFiles: 1671455
SizeOfAddedFiles: 7290054743
SizeOfExaminedFiles: 136626335816
SizeOfOpenedFiles: 7291726198
NotProcessedFiles: 0
AddedFolders: 363
TooLargeFiles: 0
FilesWithError: 0
ModifiedFolders: 0
ModifiedSymlinks: 0
AddedSymlinks: 0
DeletedSymlinks: 21
PartialBackup: False
Dryrun: False
MainOperation: Backup
CompactResults: null
DeleteResults:
DeletedSets:
Dryrun: False
MainOperation: Delete
CompactResults: null
EndTime: 25.01.2019 11:51:15 (1548413475)
BeginTime: 25.01.2019 11:50:57 (1548413457)
Duration: 00:00:18.5047128
2019-01-25 11:43:29 +01 - [Information-Duplicati.Library.Main.Controller-StartingOperation]: The operation Backup has started,
2019-01-25 11:44:39 +01 - [Information-Duplicati.Library.Main.BasicResults-BackendEvent]: Backend event: List - Started: (),
2019-01-25 11:44:54 +01 - [Information-Duplicati.Library.Main.BasicResults-BackendEvent]: Backend event: List - Completed: (5.36 KB),
2019-01-25 11:45:22 +01 - [Information-Duplicati.Library.Main.BasicResults-BackendEvent]: Backend event: Put - Started: duplicati-ba582f9aa78854bcb8416a6e68ff52bbb.dblock.zip.gpg (48.81 MB),
2019-01-25 11:45:50 +01 - [Information-Duplicati.Library.Main.BasicResults-BackendEvent]: Backend event: Put - Completed: duplicati-ba582f9aa78854bcb8416a6e68ff52bbb.dblock.zip.gpg (48.81 MB),

]
Warnings: [
2019-01-25 11:45:25 +01 - [Warning-Duplicati.Library.Main.Operation.Backup.FileBlockProcessor.FileEntry-PathProcessingFailed]: Failed to process path: C:\Users\XXX\AppData\Local\Duplicati\78687874907066698382.sqlite-journal,
2019-01-25 11:45:47 +01 - [Warning-Duplicati.Library.Main.Operation.Backup.FileBlockProcessor.FileEntry-PathProcessingFailed]: Failed to process path: C:\Users\XXX\AppData\Local\Duplicati\control_dir_v2\lock_v2,
2019-01-25 11:47:40 +01 - [Warning-Duplicati.Library.Main.Operation.Backup.FileBlockProcessor.FileEntry-PathProcessingFailed]: Failed to process path: C:\Users\XXX\AppData\Roaming\Thunderbird\Profiles\o5t6hf3q.default\parent.lock,
2019-01-25 11:49:23 +01 - [Warning-Duplicati.Library.Main.Operation.Backup.FileBlockProcessor.FileEntry-PathProcessingFailed]: Failed to process path: C:\Users\XXX\Documents\YYY\Sharepoint\SharePoint\Templates - Documents.849C9593-D756-4E56-8D6E-42412F2A707B,
2019-01-25 11:49:24 +01 - [Warning-Duplicati.Library.Main.Operation.Backup.FileBlockProcessor.FileEntry-PathProcessingFailed]: Failed to process path: C:\Users\XXX\Documents\YYY\Sharepoint\SharePoint\RD - Documents.849C9593-D756-4E56-8D6E-42412F2A707B,

]
2019-01-25 11:45:25 +01 - [Error-Duplicati.Library.Main.Database.LocalBackupDatabase-CheckingErrorsForIssue1400]: Checking errors, related to #1400. Unexpected result count: 0, expected 1, hash: ZVlgcymygssP0ZO5fWKON2emZmucvQc9sumfxynSZaE=, size: 102400, blocksetid: 163708, ix: 43, fullhash: x0ZGzOrEJJV6HasTNnvyJUSpAjdUfrifIy0kJtzxqFU=, fullsize: 4725608,
2019-01-25 11:45:25 +01 - [Error-Duplicati.Library.Main.Database.LocalBackupDatabase-FoundIssue1400Error]: Found block with ID 1738470 and hash ZVlgcymygssP0ZO5fWKON2emZmucvQc9sumfxynSZaE= and size 100792
]
BackendStatistics:
RemoteCalls: 16
BytesUploaded: 248254269
BytesDownloaded: 59385151
FilesUploaded: 11
FilesDownloaded: 3
FilesDeleted: 0
FoldersCreated: 0
RetryAttempts: 0
UnknownFileSize: 0
UnknownFileCount: 0
KnownFileCount: 5503
KnownFileSize: 140718701058
LastBackupDate: 25.01.2019 11:43:29 (1548413009)
BackupListCount: 46
TotalQuotaSpace: 0
FreeQuotaSpace: 0
AssignedQuotaSpace: -1
ReportedQuotaError: False
ReportedQuotaWarning: False
2019-01-25 11:43:29 +01 - [Information-Duplicati.Library.Main.Controller-StartingOperation]: The operation Backup has started,
2019-01-25 11:44:39 +01 - [Information-Duplicati.Library.Main.BasicResults-BackendEvent]: Backend event: List - Started: (),
2019-01-25 11:44:54 +01 - [Information-Duplicati.Library.Main.BasicResults-BackendEvent]: Backend event: List - Completed: (5.36 KB),
2019-01-25 11:45:22 +01 - [Information-Duplicati.Library.Main.BasicResults-BackendEvent]: Backend event: Put - Started: duplicati-ba582f9aa78854bcb8416a6e68ff52bbb.dblock.zip.gpg (48.81 MB),
2019-01-25 11:45:50 +01 - [Information-Duplicati.Library.Main.BasicResults-BackendEvent]: Backend event: Put - Completed: duplicati-ba582f9aa78854bcb8416a6e68ff52bbb.dblock.zip.gpg (48.81 MB),

]
2019-01-25 11:45:25 +01 - [Warning-Duplicati.Library.Main.Operation.Backup.FileBlockProcessor.FileEntry-PathProcessingFailed]: Failed to process path: C:\Users\XXX\AppData\Local\Duplicati\78687874907066698382.sqlite-journal,
2019-01-25 11:45:47 +01 - [Warning-Duplicati.Library.Main.Operation.Backup.FileBlockProcessor.FileEntry-PathProcessingFailed]: Failed to process path: C:\Users\XXX\AppData\Local\Duplicati\control_dir_v2\lock_v2,
2019-01-25 11:47:40 +01 - [Warning-Duplicati.Library.Main.Operation.Backup.FileBlockProcessor.FileEntry-PathProcessingFailed]: Failed to process path: C:\Users\XXX\AppData\Roaming\Thunderbird\Profiles\o5t6hf3q.default\parent.lock,
2019-01-25 11:49:23 +01 - [Warning-Duplicati.Library.Main.Operation.Backup.FileBlockProcessor.FileEntry-PathProcessingFailed]: Failed to process path: C:\Users\XXX\Documents\YYY\Sharepoint\SharePoint\Templates - Documents.849C9593-D756-4E56-8D6E-42412F2A707B,
2019-01-25 11:49:24 +01 - [Warning-Duplicati.Library.Main.Operation.Backup.FileBlockProcessor.FileEntry-PathProcessingFailed]: Failed to process path: C:\Users\XXX\Documents\YYY\Sharepoint\SharePoint\RD - Documents.849C9593-D756-4E56-8D6E-42412F2A707B,

]
2019-01-25 11:45:25 +01 - [Error-Duplicati.Library.Main.Database.LocalBackupDatabase-CheckingErrorsForIssue1400]: Checking errors, related to #1400. Unexpected result count: 0, expected 1, hash: ZVlgcymygssP0ZO5fWKON2emZmucvQc9sumfxynSZaE=, size: 102400, blocksetid: 163708, ix: 43, fullhash: x0ZGzOrEJJV6HasTNnvyJUSpAjdUfrifIy0kJtzxqFU=, fullsize: 4725608,
2019-01-25 11:45:25 +01 - [Error-Duplicati.Library.Main.Database.LocalBackupDatabase-FoundIssue1400Error]: Found block with ID 1738470 and hash ZVlgcymygssP0ZO5fWKON2emZmucvQc9sumfxynSZaE= and size 100792
]
RepairResults: null
TestResults:
MainOperation: Test
Verifications: [
Key: duplicati-20190125T104329Z.dlist.zip.gpg
Value: ,
Key: duplicati-i2d1178ace8c44d138636a550e1497581.dindex.zip.gpg
Value: ,
Key: duplicati-bd6c6268e1ccd4332898aa9b6cdf36ca7.dblock.zip.gpg
Value:
]
EndTime: 25.01.2019 12:03:10 (1548414190)
BeginTime: 25.01.2019 11:51:34 (1548413494)
Duration: 00:11:36.1943284

]

]
]
EndTime: 25.01.2019 12:03:10 (1548414190)
BeginTime: 25.01.2019 11:43:28 (1548413008)
Duration: 00:19:41.3750805

]

]
]

I will now set the snapshot-policy to “required” and come back to you.