Duplicati.Library.Interface.UserInformationException: Failed to authorize using the OAuth service: Server error. If the problem persists, try generating a new authid token from: https://duplicati-oauth-handler.appspot.com?type=googledrive ---> System.Net.WebException: The remote server returned an error: (500) Internal Server Error.
at System.Net.HttpWebRequest.GetResponseFromData (System.Net.WebResponseStream stream, System.Threading.CancellationToken cancellationToken) [0x00146] in <9c6e2cb7ddd8473fa420642ddcf7ce48>:0
at System.Net.HttpWebRequest.RunWithTimeoutWorker[T] (System.Threading.Tasks.Task`1[TResult] workerTask, System.Int32 timeout, System.Action abort, System.Func`1[TResult] aborted, System.Threading.CancellationTokenSource cts) [0x000f8] in <9c6e2cb7ddd8473fa420642ddcf7ce48>:0
Same here, with Google Drive.
Just got 22.214.171.124_canary_2022-06-12, but same error as 126.96.36.199_canary_2022-04-06 this morning.
“Operation List with file attempt 3 of 5 failed with message: Failed to authorize using the OAuth service: Server error.”
Hi all, it was a simple typo (admittedly a confusing one) introduced as part of fixing Jottacloud.
The issue has been fixed and the service updated.
It has been too long since I last updated the OAuth handler that I forgot to monitor the request logs after the update. Next update I will make sure to announce the change prior to performing it and monitor the request logs afterwards.
No. This issue was in the Internet-hosted Duplicati OAuth handler service.
It was caused by a June 12 change and fixed in a June 13 change above.
It also only affects OAuth-using storage types, where you have an AuthID.
This topic consolidates many reports that began on June 13, so is generic.
Please see the linked reports for description if you think you’re seeing this.
Also, give your specifics. As you see here, this fix solved numerous cases.
Never mind, I didn’t know I had to regenerate an AuthID for Google Drive AND copy paste the new AuthID to a different configuration page.
I just did this tonight and Duplicati finally works again. The two step process isn’t intuitive at all but at least I understand how it works now.
Thank you for your answer! My issue is solved now!