Jottacloud Error 401 (Unauthorized)

Because that does not have the latest code fix attempt, did you install the unofficial DLLs as well?

Let me attempt a more thorough review of who it seemed to help. Anyone can update their status:
(but I’ll update the below from the posts – seems to be looking better as people pick up the patch)

Y @wmrch
Y @FreaQ
Y @Duplicaterr
Y @dukrat (partial)
Y @waLIEN (partial, --asynchronous-concurrent-upload-limit=1 helped some, big backups worse)
N @SirTerrific (unknown Duplicati)
Y @jankkm
Y @Dominic-Schaefer
Y @SulfurRacoon (but saw at least one different error)
? @shalmirane (unknown Duplicati presumably without latest changes because release is sought)

@waLIEN did an informal summary of the above here, but there’s uncertainty about some versions.

You don’t have the latest fix unless you did install from file (so not Duplicati autoupdate) to 2.0.6.104 followed by replacing the unofficial DLLs. In an autoupdate situation the first install is just a launcher searching for installed updates and running them. Patching that launcher won’t help Jottacloud code. Patching the update will be rejected because files are validated. You must run patched base version.
About → System info can show BaseVersionName and ServerVersionName, if you need that detail.

It would be nice if people who saw no improvement above can report on a 2.0.6.104 + patched base.
The better we can feel about the latest code fix, the better the chances release manager will release.
I’d have to ask because he doesn’t follow the forum much, but I want some good stats to support me.
If anybody wants to go into the (vaguely-defined) release manager role, there’s an opening available.