Install Duplicati on Raspi / Raspberry Pi

Hi there!

I like to use duplicati on my raspi to backup nextclouds data to an online cloud service (Mirosoft OneDrive for Example). Is there an instruction how to setup duplicati on an Raspberry with an existing nextcloud installation?

Kind regard, CHB.

Hi @chb, welcome to the forum!

I don’t know that there is a guide (yet!) but there are a few people who have installed it.

Have you already installed Duplicati and now want to use Next cloud as your Source or are you still needing to get Duplicati installed?

Do any of these topics help?

Thanks a lot! Installation was quiet easy and sucessfully :slight_smile:

But now I have another problem. I expected that the duplicati server can be reached by entering http://[RASPI_IP_ADRESS]:8200 but this doesn’t work :frowning: Is it necessary to start the webserver manuelly?

==========

Edit: I’ve found the solution by my own. I’ve had start the server manuelly after installation:
duplicati-server --webservice-port=8200 --webservice-interface=any

1 Like

Glad to hear you got it working!

I’m curious, do you feel it was easy enough to do that a #howto guide is NOT needed?

If you think a guide would be good, would you mind sharing the steps that you took?

Hi @JonMikelV,

I think a #howto guide is a very good idea.

For me, there was some information missing in the official (installation) manuel. It described how to install mono on diverent linux distributions. But it doesn’t describe howo install duplicati it self.
An other missing information for me was, how to configure duplicati as a service and start it automaticaly