Failure to restore from Wasabi

“Anything”, yes, but it would be minimal and difficult. At default settings, files of 100 KB or less should be in one dblock, so would be recognizable if you looked through all the blocks after extracting them from dblock files. Each one will have a unique name based on content. The dindex files not only say which dblock file a given block is in, but also have some information on how to assemble longer files that you can review. The main difficulty with that is that I can’t think of any official tool to help assemble blocks into nameless files…

How the backup process works describes a bit about what backup files look like, including multi-block files.

How technical are you? There’s an Independent restore program in Python that might be adaptable for this. Generally, a long file has a path in the dlist that then refers to a blocklist which usually has info in the dindex (I think). It might be possible to work from the dindex files and just assign some sort of name to all the files.

I sort of recall some other (rather impressive) forum effort at code-it-yourself tooling. I’ll see if I can find it…

Comments on attempting any of this? I can advise a bit, but can’t write tools for you.