Failed: Invalid header marker

Hello, I have a problem in one of my computers when doing the copy with duplicati v2.0.2.1, it happens to me every 2 months, I create the task again and it works again for another little time. Would anyone know how to tell me what could happen to me?

Thank you very much

Failed: Invalid header marker
Details: System.Security.Cryptography.CryptographicException: Invalid header marker ---> System.IO.InvalidDataException: Invalid header marker
   en SharpAESCrypt.SharpAESCrypt.ReadEncryptionHeader(String password, Boolean skipFileSizeCheck)
   en SharpAESCrypt.SharpAESCrypt..ctor(String password, Stream stream, OperationMode mode, Boolean skipFileSizeCheck)
   en Duplicati.Library.Encryption.AESEncryption.Decrypt(Stream input)
   en Duplicati.Library.Encryption.EncryptionBase.Decrypt(Stream input, Stream output)
   en Duplicati.Library.Main.BackendManager.<>c__DisplayClass34_0.<coreDoGetPiping>b__0()
   en System.Threading.Tasks.Task.Execute()
   --- Fin del seguimiento de la pila de la excepción interna ---
   en Duplicati.Library.Main.AsyncDownloader.AsyncDownloaderEnumerator.AsyncDownloadedFile.get_TempFile()
   en Duplicati.Library.Main.Operation.RecreateDatabaseHandler.DoRun(LocalDatabase dbparent, Boolean updating, IFilter filter, NumberedFilterFilelistDelegate filelistfilter, BlockVolumePostProcessor blockprocessor)
   en Duplicati.Library.Main.Operation.RecreateDatabaseHandler.Run(String path, IFilter filter, NumberedFilterFilelistDelegate filelistfilter, BlockVolumePostProcessor blockprocessor)
   en Duplicati.Library.Main.Operation.RepairHandler.RunRepairLocal(IFilter filter)
   en Duplicati.Library.Main.Operation.RepairHandler.Run(IFilter filter)
   en Duplicati.Library.Main.Controller.<>c__DisplayClass20_0.<Repair>b__0(RepairResults result)
   en Duplicati.Library.Main.Controller.RunAction[T](T result, String[]& paths, IFilter& filter, Action`1 method)

Welcome to the forum! I edited your post to improve the formating. (Just added ~~~ before and after the output you pasted, please see here for details).

Hello @luistalavera, sorry to hear you’re having this issue. I have a few questions to hopefully help narrow down the potential causes - feel free to answer as many or few as want / can (but the more answers we get the more likely we can figure out what’s going on):

1. When you recreate the backup job is it just the local job you recreate or are you deleting the backup and starting over from “nothing”?
  2. When you recreate the backup job is it all by hand or are you exporting the existing job as a file then importing it again?
  3. What OS are you running on?
  4. What destination are you going to?
  5. Are you using any non-default settings in your backup (sped throttles, volume size, block size, encryption type, etc.)

I tried to repair and then repair and delete the database, but it did not work. I always have to do the job from the beginning. I use w2008 R2, the destination is Google drive. an AES256 encryption, the volume of the copy is 65Gb and the block size is 50Mb

What was the error message shown hen it didn’t work?