Yandex disk support

Hello!
Is Yandex disk support planned?
Or as an option, tell us by the tips of webdav settings for setting up Yandex-disk support. Tried various options, nothing happened.

2 Likes

For me it works flawlessly using WebDAV. I’ve created a test account , created the folder structure Backup/Duplicati/Test and filled in these parameters:

Backup files uploaded nicely to the Yandex cloud disk:

2 Likes

As I know there is no Yandex.Disk support except WebDAV. And as I know original client work via WebDAV and XMPP.

Please, let me know what version of duplicati you use? Perhaps, there is a bug in latest version?
I use similar parameters and various options, like allowed-ssl-versions and force-digest-authentication, but test fails anytime with different errors…

I used the latest Canary that was available at 2/2, probably V2.0.2.17.

I’m not able to re-test, after trying to log in, I get a message that my account probably has been hacked. I have to answer a security question, change my password and enter a code sent by SMS. I don’t receive a confirmation code, so I’m unable to reactivate my account.

I tested with latest version D2, but the thing is in Yandex WebDAV. It’s not a official feature of Yandex.Disk and Yandex made less speed and big time out between putting files on its servers.
So it’s necessary to add REST API: REST API — Yandex Technologies . It’s official ability with best work with it.