Windows 7 azure blob

Hi,

I’m trying to backup a windows 7 home machine to a azure storage blob.
I have several machines running windows 10/8/7 backing up. But this one continues to give the following error connecting to the blob account:

Microsoft.WindowsAzure.Storage.StorageException: De externe server heeft een fout geretourneerd: (403) Niet toegestaan. ---> System.Net.WebException: De externe server heeft een fout geretourneerd: (403) Niet toegestaan.
   bij System.Net.HttpWebRequest.GetResponse()
   bij Microsoft.WindowsAzure.Storage.Core.Executor.Executor.ExecuteSync[T](RESTCommand`1 cmd, IRetryPolicy policy, OperationContext operationContext)
   --- Einde van intern uitzonderingsstackpad ---
   bij Microsoft.WindowsAzure.Storage.Core.Executor.Executor.ExecuteSync[T](RESTCommand`1 cmd, IRetryPolicy policy, OperationContext operationContext)
   bij Microsoft.WindowsAzure.Storage.Blob.CloudBlobContainer.<>c__DisplayClassb.<ListBlobs>b__a(IContinuationToken token)
   bij Microsoft.WindowsAzure.Storage.Core.Util.CommonUtility.<LazyEnumerable>d__0`1.MoveNext()
   bij System.Linq.Enumerable.WhereSelectEnumerableIterator`2.MoveNext()
   bij System.Collections.Generic.List`1..ctor(IEnumerable`1 collection)
   bij System.Linq.Enumerable.ToList[TSource](IEnumerable`1 source)
   bij Duplicati.Library.Backend.AzureBlob.AzureBlobWrapper.ListContainerEntries()
   bij Duplicati.Library.Backend.AzureBlob.AzureBlobBackend.Test()
   bij Duplicati.Server.WebServer.RESTMethods.RemoteOperation.TestConnection(String url, RequestInfo info)
   bij Duplicati.Server.WebServer.RESTHandler.DoProcess(RequestInfo info, String method, String module, String key)
Request Information
RequestID:b55ab114-001e-00ad-05d3-620e36000000
RequestDate:Tue, 21 Nov 2017 14:17:10 GMT
StatusMessage:Server failed to authenticate the request. Make sure the value of Authorization header is formed correctly including the signature.
ErrorCode:AuthenticationFailed
ErrorMessage:Server failed to authenticate the request. Make sure the value of Authorization header is formed correctly including the signature.
RequestId:b55ab114-001e-00ad-05d3-620e36000000
Time:2017-11-21T14:17:11.4364003Z

Hi @SchylgeICT, welcome to the forum!

Is this a new backup that has never worked or did it suddenly stop working and have you verified the Azure blob container name, account name, and access key on the Destination?

This is a new backup. In all other situation the container is created when non-existent.
I testen it by creating the container manually, but that results in same error.
I think their firewall is blocking something. I’ll test on location (200meters walk) with my laptop. If that results in the same error, then the issue is firewall related. I also cannot browse to the storage blob.

Sounds like a good plan - though it’s odd that the “Test connection” button on step 2 (Destination) of the job edit didn’t report any issues…