Warning-Duplicati.Library.DynamicLoader.DynamicLoader`1-SoftError]: Failed to load process type System.Reactive.Concurrency.DispatcherScheduler assembly /usr/lib/duplicati/System.Reactive.dll

I get this warning a lot. Should I be concerned?

[Warning-Duplicati.Library.DynamicLoader.DynamicLoader`1-SoftError]: Failed to load process type System.Reactive.Concurrency.DispatcherScheduler assembly /usr/lib/duplicati/System.Reactive.dll, error message: Could not load type of field ‘System.Reactive.Concurrency.DispatcherScheduler:k__BackingField’ (0) due to: Could not load file or assembly ‘WindowsBase, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35’ or one of its dependencies.

Forum search shows that some people have solved this by installing mono-complete.

Also, see if your mono is current, as possibly something has been fixed over the years.

System.Reactive “looks” like it’s only used by S3 Minio client. Is that the only Warning?

Generally no. The error occurs because Duplicati is searching all files, trying to find backends. When it searches that file, it is not loadable for some reason. I hope to fix it in later version by removing the runtime scanning and configuring backends at build time.