Various positive + negative feedback

Adding to this: Other block based backup software usually stuff their files into lots of sub-folders instead of putting all of them into one large folder. In the light of this 5000 file list limit this seems like a very good idea/option.

ā€œv2ā€ is (I believe) just the Microsoft Graph API as seen in Migrating from Live SDK to Microsoft Graph. From a GUI point of view, the main difference is probably what screen login credentials get typed into.

Whatā€™s in Microsoft Graph? shows how it connects to roughly everything, including OneDrive Personal, and SharePoint (as in Office 365 Business). While Iā€™m unsure it will help, Iā€™m unclear why itā€™s no option.

If I understand correctly then I just have to get the auth ID link, which I did just a few days ago when I tried to set up WebDAV. I will give it a try tomorrow.

Office 365 Germany is limited in its features (or rather not updated to new ones). So not everything that works for the normal version is available. Thatā€™s why I am trying around to get some backup solution working via Sharepoint.

Edit: Just noticed that there is an ā€œAuthIDā€ button that brings me to the login screenā€¦

Edit2: ā€œServer error, close window and try againā€

My myā€¦ This discussion went wild with so many issues.
Timur, the damage is done, but for the future, I recommend editing the original post to add more issues to the list.

On the other hand, I want to draw your attention that with the introduction of multithreading into Duplicati came along many new bugs. While the development continues and many other bugs are getting fixed, some of the multithreading issues are prohibitive to me to use newer versions. This is why my recommendation to you is to use Duplicati - 2.0.3.5_canary_2018-04-13 which is relatively solid, but does not have multithreading capability.

Finally, I suppose you already know how much work and time programming takes. Duplicati is a donation-supported project, which makes us lucky to be able to use it for so little cost or even for free if we want to.
If you can write code I invite you to get involved with the source and help out the community.