unsupportedOption Duplicati.WindowService.exe

hi all
i keep getting this warnings: i have no idea, how to get rid of it.
Warnings: [
2019-11-10 13:00:00 +01 - [Warning-Duplicati.Library.Main.Controller-UnsupportedOption]: Die angegebene Option --Als Dienst installieren ist nicht unterstützt und wird daher ignoriert,
2019-11-10 13:00:00 +01 - [Warning-Duplicati.Library.Main.Controller-UnsupportedOption]: Die angegebene Option --Duplicati.WindowService.exe install ist nicht unterstützt und wird daher ignoriert,
2019-11-10 13:00:00 +01 - [Warning-Duplicati.Library.Main.Controller-UnsupportedOption]: Die angegebene Option --Duplicati.GUI.TrayIcon.exe --no-hosted-server ist nicht unterstützt und wird daher ignoriert
]
… and yes, i would like to run duplicati as a service.

Before “get rid of it”, can you post exactly what you do to “get it”? (remove personal info as needed)

The three messages look kind of an odd blend of a human phrase and two very different commands:

(courtesy of Google Translate)

The specified option - Install as service is not supported and is therefore ignored

The specified --Duplicati.WindowService.exe install option is not supported and is therefore ignored

The specified --Duplicati.GUI.TrayIcon.exe --no-hosted-server option is not supported and is therefore ignored

Run Duplicati.WindowsService.exe manually after the initial install from the .msi file (and maybe don’t have it start Duplicati right then or at login if you intend a service later – so that’s two manual actions).

Duplicati Tutorial 02 Install Duplicati as a Service is a somewhat old video that should show the plan.

Migrating from User to Service install on Windows is another option.

I’m not sure if the documents cover it, but a TrayIcon (which normally hosts the Duplicati server) could connect to the Server your service starts, if you use --no-hosted-server on Duplicati.GUI.TrayIcon.exe, however if you want to password-protect the GUI then there’s an issue where TrayIcon can’t get login.

[SOLVED] Is it ok that I see 5 processes of Duplicati in Windows Task manager? explains processes you have if you opt to run TrayIcon in this way (not everybody wishes to, and they have 3 processes).