Unable to read data from the transport connection: The socket has been shut down

Hi,
Im trying to use a s3 bucket to store my backup and i have this error showing up when i attempt to start the backup:

One or more errors occurred. (Unable to read data from the transport connection: The socket has been shut down. (Unable to read data from the transport connection: The socket has been shut down.) (One or more errors occurred. (Unable to read data from the transport connection: The socket has been shut down.)))

Nothing else appears in the logs.

When i try to test the connection with the settings i ve put for my s3 bucket it is successful, but when i run the backup i get the error…

I have tried to create manually the s3 bucket and to let duplicati create it automatically and it’s the same regarding the error when i try to launch the backup
(the bucket gets created tough)

I m running duplicati from linuxserver.io docker linuxserver/duplicati:latest image
I am using puid and guid 0

I dont know where to look to troubleshoot this…
Any help will be appreciated
thank you

aws s3 authorizations with duplicati backup : Unable to read data from the transport connection: The socket has been shut down on Stack Overflow continues with more data but no answer yet. Any S3 policy experts?