Unable to exclude a subfolder with locked files

Love Duplicati, been using it daily for over year, no problems that I have not been able to resolve, but I have one I have not figured out. I am unable exclude a subfolder that contains a few locked files (files in use).

Source:
%MY_PICTURES%
%MY_MUSIC%
%MY_VIDEOS%
C:\Users\Neal\AppData\Local\Screeps\

Filter:
-C:\Users\Neal\AppData\Local\Screeps\User Data\
-C:\Users\Neal\AppData\Local\Screeps\User Data\ShaderCache\GPUCache\\

Log:

• 2020-08-17 10:02:34 -07 - [Warning-Duplicati.Library.Main.Operation.Backup.FileBlockProcessor.FileEntry-PathProcessingFailed]: Failed to process path: C:\Users\Neal\AppData\Local\Screeps\User Data\lockfile
  • 2020-08-17 10:02:34 -07 - [Warning-Duplicati.Library.Main.Operation.Backup.FileBlockProcessor.FileEntry-PathProcessingFailed]: Failed to process path: C:\Users\Neal\AppData\Local\Screeps\User Data\ShaderCache\GPUCache\data_0
  • 2020-08-17 10:02:34 -07 - [Warning-Duplicati.Library.Main.Operation.Backup.FileBlockProcessor.FileEntry-PathProcessingFailed]: Failed to process path: C:\Users\Neal\AppData\Local\Screeps\User Data\ShaderCache\GPUCache\data_1
  • 2020-08-17 10:02:34 -07 - [Warning-Duplicati.Library.Main.Operation.Backup.FileBlockProcessor.FileEntry-PathProcessingFailed]: Failed to process path: C:\Users\Neal\AppData\Local\Screeps\User Data\GrShaderCache\GPUCache\data_0

The forum treats backslashes specially, and they tend to vanish. I can’t even quote and get same output.
Please either put a > sign in front, or three backticks (```) above and below, or just tell me how these end.

Filters explains that a folder exclude should end with a slash, however 2.0.5.1’s GUI filter builder can add double slash, which doesn’t work. This is fixed in Canary but not yet in a Beta. You can probably see the more “raw” view with the three-dot menu to right of Filter header, then Edit as text. You can start with:

-C:\Users\Neal\AppData\Local\Screeps\User Data\ShaderCache\GPUCache\

to see if that gets rid of the last 3 warnings. Getting rid of the first is awkward, and might do best as a file:

-C:\Users\Neal\AppData\Local\Screeps\User Data\lockfile

because if you exclude the User Data folder, that might exclude more than you really wanted to filter out.

Thanks. Modifying the slashes at the end “exclude” folder name corrected the problem/.