The regular filter does not work to exclude

I want to exclude such files using such a regular expression

.*Google\\.*\\User\ Data.*(\\(LOG|LOCK|lockfile)|(?:\.(old|logs?)))$
.*Google\\.*(\.(logs?|tmp|pma))$
.*Google\\Update\\.*

but it does not work
more precisely, it does not always work why?
what to do?

did backup 10 minutes ago
After backup, a notification arrived

2019-07-10 19:10:28 +03 - [Warning-Duplicati.Library.Main.Operation.Backup.FileEnumerationProcess-FileAccessError]: Error reported while accessing file: R:\Google\Chrome\User Data\Profile 2\Local Storage\leveldb\041849.log

My regular is to exclude all files, but for some reason it works once.
P.S. I recently updated version of duplicati

so I understand no one knows? Is there any solution :pensive:

Can you verify that your regex patterns work as expected here?

http://www.regexstorm.net/tester

Never mind. I must have copy/pasted an extra space in my earlier reply. The pattern does appear to be valid:

Well, you yourself saw the result, and why then does dupliticati skip? then regex processing is not correct

I also have VSS enabled, but anyway, regular output should exclude the collection of a file with .log extensions

I’m not sure why it doesn’t work. A few questions:

1. How are you specifying the filters? Are you using the web UI or command-line?
  2. Can you see if that file is actually being backed up? Do you see it in the list of files that can be restored?
  3. If you export your configuration, what do the corresponding Filter entries look like?
  1. I use the web interface
  2. There is no this file, I use file recovery.
    But still, the regex filter should not include it in operation, and access such a file.
  3. filter block via command line
--exclude="*Cache*\\" 
--exclude="*Code Cache*\\" 
--exclude="*IndexedDB*\\" 
--exclude="*Logs*\\" 
--exclude="[.*(Current\ Session|Current\ Tabs).*]" 
--exclude="[.*Evernote\\.*\\((LOG|LOCK)(\.old)?)$]" 
--exclude="[.*Evernote\\(Logs|LocalStorage)\\(.*(txt|log|exb-journal))$]" 
--exclude="[.*Evernote\\(Databases)\\(.*(txt|log|exb-journal))$]" 
--exclude="[.*Google\\.*\\User\ Data.*(\\(LOG|LOCK|lockfile)|(?:\.(old|logs?)))$]" 
--exclude="[.*Google\\.*(\.(logs?|tmp|pma))$]" 
--exclude="[.*Google\\Update\\.*]"

I wonder if you’re encountering the following issue:

If you have the time, can you try changing the order of the filters (make the logs filter the last one) to see if it’s the same bug?

Yes, I have time, I need to help develop a great duplicati product. I will change the order of the filter lines, and in this thread I will unsubscribe from my text results. Do not close my post