The connection to the server is lost, attempting to reconnect in

hey guys, I can’t seem to connect one of my company’s laptops to Duplicati. I did the same process on many other computers but it does not work on this one for example.
When I install Duplicati and I launch it, it doens’t take me to the localhost webpage. I have to run it as administrator for the page to even open. When it does, it just says the connection to the server has been lost. I did some research and I see many people have had the same issue but their solutions did not work for me. When I try to run Duplicati from command line, this is the error I get on event viewer.

Application: Duplicati.CommandLine.exe
Framework Version: v4.0.30319
Description: The process was terminated due to an unhandled exception.
Exception Info: System.IO.IOException
   at System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32, System.String)
   at System.IO.__ConsoleStream.Read(Byte[], Int32, Int32)
   at System.IO.Stream+<>c.<BeginReadInternal>b__39_0(System.Object)
   at System.Threading.Tasks.Task`1[[System.Int32, mscorlib, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089]].InnerInvoke()
   at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.Execute()
   at System.Runtime.ExceptionServices.ExceptionDispatchInfo.Throw()
   at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(System.Threading.Tasks.Task)
   at System.IO.Stream.EndRead(System.IAsyncResult)
   at System.Threading.Tasks.TaskFactory`1+FromAsyncTrimPromise`1[[System.Int32, mscorlib, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089],[System.__Canon, mscorlib, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089]].Complete(System.__Canon, System.Func`3<System.__Canon,System.IAsyncResult,Int32>, System.IAsyncResult, Boolean)
   at System.Runtime.ExceptionServices.ExceptionDispatchInfo.Throw()
   at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(System.Threading.Tasks.Task)
   at System.IO.Stream+<CopyToAsyncInternal>d__27.MoveNext()

Exception Info: System.AggregateException
   at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.ThrowIfExceptional(Boolean)
   at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.Wait(Int32, System.Threading.CancellationToken)
   at Duplicati.Library.AutoUpdater.UpdaterManager.RunFromMostRecentSpawn(System.Reflection.MethodInfo, System.String[], Duplicati.Library.AutoUpdater.AutoUpdateStrategy)
   at Duplicati.CommandLine.Program.Main(System.String[])

Hey @Ismael_Chebli, welcome to the forum!

What version of Duplicati are you running and on what OS (looks like it might be Windows, but I’m not sure).

(By the way - I edited your post by adding “~~~” before and after the command line to make it easier to read.)

I’m running Win7 professional. And latest duplicati beta (2.0.3.3)

Closing as duplicate of Unable to connect to server.