System.IO.IOException: Backup aborted since the source path - does not exist

I had to reset my computer and resintalled the OS.
Using a script I am trying to perform a backup and I receive this error.

System.IO.IOException: Backup aborted since the source path - does not exist. Please verify that the source path exists, or remove the source path from the backup configuration, or set the allow-missing-source option.
at Duplicati.Library.Main.Controller.ExpandInputSources(String[] inputsources, IFilter filter)
at Duplicati.Library.Main.Controller.<>c__DisplayClass14_0.b__0(BackupResults result)
at Duplicati.Library.Main.Controller.RunAction[T](T result, String[]& paths, IFilter& filter, Action1 method) at Duplicati.Library.Main.Controller.Backup(String[] inputsources, IFilter filter) at Duplicati.CommandLine.Commands.Backup(TextWriter outwriter, Action1 setup, List1 args, Dictionary2 options, IFilter filter)
at Duplicati.CommandLine.Program.ParseCommandLine(TextWriter outwriter, Action1 setup, Boolean& verboseErrors, String[] args) at Duplicati.CommandLine.Program.RunCommandLine(TextWriter outwriter, TextWriter errwriter, Action1 setup, String[] args)

The source path is present and is accurate.

The same script runs on a difference computer yet it does not run on this one.

Any suggestions?

Thank you.

If this is something like a bash script, make sure quotes and character escapes are done as required.
You can probably add –console-log-level=verbose to get a good look around the point where it errors.
If OP shows exact error message, it’s showing a dash where source path belongs, so inspect dashes.

Two computers with similar filesystem layout, or is this remote (which would allow some other issues)?