I’ve been successfully running backups for a while however have recently noticed that my backups are failing due to this very non specific error.
Some kind of disk I/O error occurred disk I/O error
- No logs are generated when the error occurs (no new logs since the first failed run a while back)
- This error is only affecting two out of the five different backups I have scheduled, the others run successfully.
- I am backing up into Backblaze B2
- Every operation that I attempt on a given backup seems to fail with the same error.
- Running as a Docker service on UnRaid 6.5.3
- Duplicati version 126.96.36.199_beta_2018-04-02
- My disks seem fine, I can’t find any sign of data corruption or performance problems.
None of the other forum posts with this issue have solutions, so I’d like to help work this out for everyone facing the same very generic error message.