Good afternoon, I’m here again because of a problem I’m having with the 184.108.40.206_canary_2018-12-29 connecting with OneDrive.v2.
Last week all my servers that use OneDrive stopped working, so by searching the forum I discovered that in order to get back to work it was necessary to change the server to OneDrive.v2, after making this change, on one of the servers I updated to 2.0 .4.10_canary_2018-12-29.
After this update I was manually backing up my server and the following error is occurring: “Failed to connect: Only http or https scheme is allowed”
Would anyone have any idea of the cause? If I swap the server for Mega.nz or another works, only the OneDrive.v2 that is experiencing the error.
System.ArgumentException: Only http or https scheme is allowed
at System.Net.Http.HttpRequestMessage.set_RequestUri (System.Uri value) <0x4051e060 + 0x0010b> in :0
at System.Net.Http.HttpRequestMessage…ctor (System.Net.Http.HttpMethod method, System.Uri requestUri) <0x4051def0 + 0x0002b> in :0
at System.Net.Http.HttpRequestMessage…ctor (System.Net.Http.HttpMethod method, System.String requestUri) <0x4051d970 + 0x000a3> in :0
at Duplicati.Library.Backend.MicrosoftGraphBackend.SendRequest[T] (System.Net.Http.HttpMethod method, System.String url) <0x4051d8d0 + 0x0004b> in :0
at Duplicati.Library.Backend.MicrosoftGraphBackend.Get[T] (System.String url) <0x4051d840 + 0x0003f> in :0
at Duplicati.Library.Backend.MicrosoftGraphBackend.Test () <0x4051d3d0 + 0x0005b> in :0
at Duplicati.Server.WebServer.RESTMethods.RemoteOperation.TestConnection (System.String url, Duplicati.Server.WebServer.RESTMethods.RequestInfo info) <0x40512d80 + 0x003e0> in :0
at Duplicati.Server.WebServer.RESTMethods.RemoteOperation.POST (System.String key, Duplicati.Server.WebServer.RESTMethods.RequestInfo info) <0x40512a10 + 0x001e7> in :0
at Duplicati.Server.WebServer.RESTHandler.DoProcess (Duplicati.Server.WebServer.RESTMethods.RequestInfo info, System.String method, System.String module, System.String key) <0x404a58b0 + 0x01042> in :0
Is this running under Mono (i.e. OS is not Windows?). Trying to look that up found possible source here although I’m not familiar enough with the design to know exactly why it’s complaining, especially as it did.
Can you get any sort of new destination up on OneDrive v2. at least to the point of a “Test connection” working? Please keep it simple, avoiding non-alphanumeric characters, which might be having problems.
Yes, I am using Ubuntu 14.04 and this job previously ran with OneDrive.v1 normally, only after it was deactivated and the migration to v.2 that the problem appeared.
I can use GoogleDrive and Mega normally, the problem is that my OneDrive account which is where I have 1TB of storage I can not connect … The strange thing is that I have an EQUAL VPS in the same provider (Vultr) where the migration of OneDrive .v1 for OneDrive.v2 worked perfectly. =/
I was able to solve the problem. I do not know why, but the mono version was making it not work correctly, I upgraded the mono according to the following tutorial and it worked: Download - Stable | Mono