Several backup attempts failed

Not an easy way, and if you use global then it gets harder. I’m also not sure if GUI throttle control shows up anywhere. Global options are not part of Export As Command-line, but do merge into GUI Commandline or regular GUI runs. Options are also available in run-script-before as environment variables, which I suppose could be dated and dumped by a batch file or something to a separate log, or if truly ambitious, please see:

Where does script output go to (difference between BEFORE and AFTER?)

Viewing the log files of a backup job refers to them as files, but they’re actually in the database table called LogData in the Message column if you really want to get at them in a different way using some SQLite tool.

DB Browser for SQLite is one, but there are others around. Some can be scripted if you’re very ambitious.

These are separate from the normal text log files you might make yourself using the log-file and its friends.

This is the easy part, as it’d be in the Full log as Version if you had such old logs, but I guess you don’t.

This depends on how you updated. If by .msi install manually, Program Files\Duplicati 2 timestamps should be fine . If you let Duplicati update based on web UI prompt, then Program Files would be the base version, and it would search for and run the latest update, so you’d have to go looking for the latest update.

Downgrading / reverting to a lower version suggests its places, depending on how Duplicati was installed.

About → System info will show your BaseVersionName and ServerVersionName. May or may not differ…

A more compex way to tell what version of Duplicati was in use when is to pick a destination file with a file time of interest (don’t look at the file time on the dlist file name), decrypt it if needed, unzip it, and look at a manifest file. AES Crypt or Duplicati’s CLI SharpAESCrypt.exe can decrypt if needed. Example manifest:

{“Version”:2,“Created”:“20200707T125024Z”,“Encoding”:“utf8”,“Blocksize”:125952,“BlockHash”:“SHA256”,“FileHash”:“SHA256”,“AppVersion”:“2.0.5.107”}