Request: Backup only the folders and file structure

Backup only the folder structure, only the names of files and folders, and in the end only the hash of the sum of the files should be saved, instead of the files themselves. This will allow you to have a small size of the entire file structure and subsequently restore the structure of files and folders, their names, and then, thanks to the hash sums, find the files themselves (unless of course they are available to download).
Thanks!

This is an interesting request, and I am not exactly sure if I’m following.

You want the ability to restore ONLY the folder structure? And then later restore the actual files?

I hope for understanding and Google Translate.

Why do we need this functionality?
In order to have a compact list of all the necessary folders, files and their names and in case of unforeseen circumstances, restore the structures of these folders and the location of the files in them, as well as find files by hash sums from various sources (except for lost unique files, of course).

Example:

Baseline
1 folder “Test” takes 100 MB and contains:
• 2 empty subfolders “Folder1” and “Folder2”
• 1 video file “Video.mp4”
• 1 text file “Text.txt” with text.

Task
You need to backup (or just save) the Test folder, but only:

1. Folder structure.
  2. All names of folders and files.
  3. The hashes of the files in this folder (files only) as a text file instead of the files themselves. Several types are possible for each file for reliability (sha 256, MD6 etc).

Result (after backup)
1 compressed folder “Test” takes about less than 1 MB and contains:
• 1 text file “Video.mp4.txt” instead of the file “Video.mp4” and inside which hash the sum of the file "Video.mp4.
• 1 text file “Text.txt.txt” instead of the file “Text.txt” and inside which hash the sum of the file “Text.txt”.

Result (after recovery)
It will restore the Test folder with the entire folder structure and their names for folders and text files with hash amounts.
1 Test folder takes up less than 1 Mb and contains:
• 1 text file “Video.mp4.txt” inside which hash the sum of the file “Video.mp4” instead of this file itself.
• 1 text file “Text.txt.txt” inside which hash the sum of the file “Text.txt” instead of this file itself.

For example, I have a collection of videos that is difficult to backup because it is very large. But I need at least a backup of a constantly updated folder structure with a list of small files in them in the form of any formats, without a backup of the files themselves. Even without calculating the hash of the sums of the files, and when you backup in the text, the blank files with the names of the files and their extensions.