- Support for Windows paths starting with “\?”, thanks @dferreyra
- Improved performance of USN, thanks @dgehri
- Improved performance for restoring, thanks @pcmind
- Added support for filters with literals that would normally be treated as wildcards, thanks @dferreyra
- Improved build and tests, thanks @warwickmm and @dferreyra
- Switched to the new built-in .Net support for long paths, thanks @dferreyra
- Fixed issues with the Docker images by including mono-complete, thanks @warwickmm
- Fixed an issue with exporting passwords with url-encoding characters, thanks @warwickmm
- Fixed an issue with displaying icons in the restore tree, thanks @warwickmm
- Fixed a type that prevented a warning box from showing, thanks @warwickmm
- Added Storadera as an S3 destination, thanks @warwickmm
Looks like the docker image didn’t get updated, still shows 220.127.116.11 as the latest.
There seems to be a problem building one of the ARM images, I will try to rebuild manually.
Another issue: a user reported getting “invalid characters in path” during startup. I suspect this is related to the fix
Switched to the new built-in .Net support for long paths. If anyone else sees a similar problem, please let me know.
That is fixed now with a rebuild of the Docker images.