- Improved log messags when using retetion rules, thanks @warwickmm
- Added logging for USN soft-failures, thannks @drwtsn32x
- Improved regexp magic for parsing Windows, thanks @drwtsn32x
- Fixed storing
dlistfile after interrupted backup, thanks @seantempleton
- Improved logic around throttle values, thanks @seantempleton
- Fixed issues with Windows metadata and inheritance, thanks @drwtsn32x
- Major code cleanup, removing unused members and other, thanks @warwickmm
- Corrected retry attempts log message, thanks @warwickmm
- Fixed device-type reports on Mono, thanks @warwickmm
- Improved error messages during HTTP timeouts in some cases, thanks @warwickmm
- Reworked the MS-Graph backend to use an alternate HTTP implementation, thanks @tygill
- Fixed some cases where an interrupted backup could cause database corruption, thanks @seantempleton
Updated here on my Fedora 31 server - for this and v30 you have to rebuild the RPM as follows:
Provides needs added: Provides: mono(appindicator-sharp) = 0.2.0.0 Provides: mono(policy.0.0.appindicator-sharp) = 0.0.0.0 Provides: mono(policy.0.1.appindicator-sharp) = 0.0.0.0 Requires needs added: Requires: mono(gdk-sharp) = 126.96.36.199 Requires: mono(glib-sharp) = 188.8.131.52 Requires: mono(gtk-sharp) = 184.108.40.206 Requires: mono(mscorlib) = 220.127.116.11
I hope I’m not misreading this site, but isn’t the Docker build of this missing?
Build true multi-arch Docker images and add arm64 #4058 might be related.
Yes, it appears to be missing. I checked the registry and don’t see 18.104.22.168:
I am trying to do a rebuild of the Docker images right now.
edit: all images are now rebuilt and pushed without any apparent error messages.