- Updated translations, thanks all translators!
- Improved computing EPOCH style timestamps, thanks @kylestanfield
- Cleanup for removing deleted volumes with incorrect timestamps, thanks @BlueBlock
- Improved progress when deleting volumes, thanks @drwtsn32x
- Fixed an issue with ignoring the
--tempdiroption, thanks @drwtsn32x
- Fixed an issue restoring from a single-file backup, thanks @drwtsn32x
- Fixed filename color in dark theme, thanks @mithileshz
- Improved documentation and help texts, thanks @warwickmm
- Fixed parsing
%u-style encoded unicode in URLs, thanks @warwickmm
- Fixed cases where a filelists could be omitted from
dindexfiles, thanks @warwickmm
- Added a new tray-icon for the warning state, thanks @drwtsn32x
- Fixed a retry error where uploaded
dindex-files would reference non-existing
dblockfiles, thanks @warwickmm
- Code quality improvements, thanks @warwickmm
- Fixed a case where purging a single file would purge all other files, if the filesystem is case-sensitive, thanks @warwickmm
@drwtsn32 Thanks, confirmed to be working as expected now.
[220.127.116.11] Issue: cannot create a new backup job #3955 is happening on some systems, as a possible regression. It’s working for me though. If you’re on this release, does it work for you? If not, could you please open a forum support topic on it for discussion among those who would rather discuss it here?
EDIT: Issue has some progress notes. Looks like it affects people in time zones UTC+#. Needs a fix…
FWIW, the auto-downloader seems to be having some issues at the moment - the interface shows the download progress bar proceed just a little bit and then it disappears without any explanation.