Release: 2.0.4.12 (canary) 2019-01-16

2.0.4.12-2.0.4.12_canary_2019-01-16

• Many source code quality improvements, thanks @warwickmm
  • Added test percentage option, thanks @warwickmm
  • Fixed an issue with the log page not loading, thanks @LacunaSoftware
  • Updated the Mega API, thanks @Pectojin
  • Added tool to import a CLI backup into the server, thanks @warwickmm
  • Improved build tools to separate and simplify the GPG signing step, thanks @v$
  • Fixed a case where listing files backed up from a UNC path are not shown, tha$
  • Removed the unused file lookup table, thanks @Pectojin
  • Fixed an issue with the FTP backend where it would sporadically create files $
  • Fixed quota reporting from GoogleDrive, thanks @warwickmm
  • Improved code quality, thanks @verhoek
  • (rebuild of 2.0.4.11)
2 Likes

FYI the auto updater seems to be having the same issue again, despite the fact that it seems to have been fixed when I updated to 2.0.4.10.

Screenshot

Same here I’m afraid for my Fedora server, but I was able to get the MSI for my Windows machines so thanks for sorting that so quickly.

Also discussed here: Unable to update due to missing DNS records for update server(s) · Issue #3598 · duplicati/duplicati · GitHub

I’m pretty sure it’s an update-server issue and not related to the duplicati package itself.

2 Likes

Very nice, for me the auto updater works.

Confirm, it’s working for me now as well

A post was split to a new topic: Synology backups fail after upgrade to 2.0.4.12

Auto-update works for me now. Thanks!

Thanks @warwickmm!

Confirmed testing went from “3” (I assume 1 file set of 1 dindex + 1 dlist + 1 dblock) with default to “27” when using --backup-test-percentage=4 (with the assumption being the entire backup will be retested approximately once per month).

1 Like