- Many source code quality improvements, thanks @warwickmm
- Added test percentage option, thanks @warwickmm
- Fixed an issue with the log page not loading, thanks @LacunaSoftware
- Updated the Mega API, thanks @Pectojin
- Added tool to import a CLI backup into the server, thanks @warwickmm
- Improved build tools to separate and simplify the GPG signing step, thanks @v$
- Fixed a case where listing files backed up from a UNC path are not shown, tha$
- Removed the unused file lookup table, thanks @Pectojin
- Fixed an issue with the FTP backend where it would sporadically create files $
- Fixed quota reporting from GoogleDrive, thanks @warwickmm
- Improved code quality, thanks @verhoek
- (rebuild of 18.104.22.168)
FYI the auto updater seems to be having the same issue again, despite the fact that it seems to have been fixed when I updated to 22.214.171.124.
Same here I’m afraid for my Fedora server, but I was able to get the MSI for my Windows machines so thanks for sorting that so quickly.
I’m pretty sure it’s an update-server issue and not related to the duplicati package itself.
Very nice, for me the auto updater works.
Confirm, it’s working for me now as well
A post was split to a new topic: Synology backups fail after upgrade to 126.96.36.199
Auto-update works for me now. Thanks!