- Many source code quality improvements, thanks @warwickmm
- Added test percentage option, thanks @warwickmm
- Fixed an issue with the log page not loading, thanks @LacunaSoftware
- Updated the Mega API, thanks @Pectojin
- Added tool to import a CLI backup into the server, thanks @warwickmm
- Improved build tools to separate and simplify the GPG signing step, thanks @verhoek
- Fixed a case where listing files backed up from a UNC path are not shown, thanks @mnaimann
- Removed the unused file lookup table, thanks @Pectojin
- Fixed an issue with the FTP backend where it would sporadically create files in the root folder of the server, thanks @balchen
- Fixed quota reporting from GoogleDrive, thanks @warwickmm
- Improved code quality, thanks @verhoek
Will there be MSI release files for this? Can’t see them and also tried a check for updates on my Fedora server and nothing found. Sorry if maybe I just need to wait a bit longer.
There is a problem with the signing tools on this build, so I will make a new build with installers asap.