This beta release contains many changes, a quick summary of changes:
- Fixed not running the slow VACUUM command after each operation
- Fixed a problem with SSL certificates periodically failing
- Added Sia and rclone backends
- Updated the hashing library to use faster native libraries where available
- Added a new retention policy and UI which allows backup versions to decrease over time
- Updated the auto-updater, such that new installs will spawn an extra process instead of using the AppDomain method as previously done.
- Faster browsing of files to restore
- Removed automatic tilde expansions as it created numerous problems
- Multiple new languages added to the UI
- Fixed a number of browser cache issues, which should fix the XSRF errors
- Fixed not attempting to read non-symlink reparse points on Windows
- Fixed some crashes that were caused by the usage reporter filling up reports
Thanks to the many contributors who worked hard to get this release ready!