- Cleanup of async methods and naming, thanks @warwickmm
- Added more non-compressible file extensions, thanks @ravisorg
- Login password field is now auto-focused, thanks @ltGuillaume
- Added more pause time options, thanks @bmendonca
- Fixed filename comparer to support correct filename encoding, thanks @warwickmm
- Changed the default filename query to fix reported slowdowns
- Added additional experimental queries to possible speed things up even more with
220.127.116.11 Backups are still slow?
'No files were found at the remote location' using Onedrive for business
Are the overall progress, processed file count and processed file size being updated on backups?
Dropbox: Error reading JObject from JsonReader. Path '', line 0, position 0
My main PC’s backup runtime went from 1:30 - 1:40 (as in, just under 2 hours) in 18.104.22.168, to under 5 minutes (previous versions were averaging 5 or 6 minutes per run). Thanks for the fix!
I have updated three clients for the new version, so far 100%