- Rebuilt the style.css file
- Added support in all backends for reloading DNS names when the error indicates a DNS error
- Removed some default filters (still disabled by default), thanks @tygill
- Fixed a parsing case for the ‘U’ parameter, thanks @TekkiWuff
- Fixed a problem with IE not loading the page correctly, thanks @TekkiWuff
- Fixed a problem with setting the initial password on the server and some change-password issues, thanks @mnaiman
I had to force a cache reload, but now the live log height fix works
It’s definitely working now =)
So the style fixes are good, and the changes to retention policy are also working as expected.
I have not tested the password fixes from @mnaiman. Have any of you tested them?
I just tested it and it didn’t work when I set the password and tried to login. But then I realized I had not updated on this machine.
It works perfectly if you remember to update
So… we include it in the experimental?
I mean, unless there are some command-line implications. I don’t personally use the command-line, so I haven’t tested it with the
I also tested the
U functionality on a couple of backups and it’s looking good.
1D:U,7D:8h,4W:1W,U:1M on a couple of backups sets with 20+ backups the past day and a couple the past 2-3 months. No backups were deleted (as expected since the policies are “equal”)
I also tried
U:U just for fun, which also did not cause any of my backups to spontaneously combust.
Wait, is that a “keep forever” shortcut???
Might be a bit overkill to define it that way, but it proves a point