Release: 2.0.2.20 (Canary) 2018-02-27

2.0.2.20_canary_2018-02-27

• Added Docker images, thanks @fkrull
  • Fixed log entries being cut in UI, thanks @Pectojin
  • Improved the webserver status codes, thanks @Pectojin
  • Fixed the Mono download link for the OSX package, thanks @aranaur
  • Improved the log UI to not load excessive results, thanks @Pectojin
  • Fixed an issue where retention options would not clear in the UI, thanks @TekkiWuff
  • Not applying default filters, unless explicitly enabled by the user
  • Automatically reloading DNS entries for WebDAV if there is a name lookup error, thanks @Pectojin
  • Improved rentention policy syntax and functionality, thanks @TekkiWuff
  • Added script to re-encrypt remote files, thanks @wjansenw
  • Fixed a number of incorrect HTTP status codes, thanks @Pectojin
3 Likes

I think less may not have been compiled. Iā€™m still having the log UI cutting issue resolved in Live log height by Pectojin Ā· Pull Request #3033 Ā· duplicati/duplicati Ā· GitHub
Looks like it was just a very clingy cache. Everything is looking good now (upgraded on two different systems).

1 Like

Iā€™m now seeing the fixed menu position that I wasnā€™t getting in 2.0.2.19 - yay! :+1:

Is it normal, when after activating I have to start manually D2 app on Windows? Also download progress bar was near a panel?

1 Like

So we have a candidate for experimental now? :fireworks::cocktail:

@avmaksimov If you leave the box checked on the last page of the installer, it should start automatically.

Oh, I just saw this: disabled default filters until we decide on how to use them by Pectojin Ā· Pull Request #3065 Ā· duplicati/duplicati Ā· GitHub

For some reason I closed it, but should this be included in the experimental?

It was meant for the experimental, thatā€™s why I made the PR to the disable_default_filters branch so it can be merged into the experimental build :slight_smile:

Ok, I created a release/2.0.3.1_experimental branch, so we can merge fixes into that.

1 Like

I think that merging that branch gets us pretty close to closing all outstanding issues.

Perhaps we should get fixes password change in hosted tray by mnaiman Ā· Pull Request #3066 Ā· duplicati/duplicati Ā· GitHub as well?

We didnā€™t tag it for experimental but it resolves a pretty old and pretty active issue so Iā€™m sure a a couple of people would appreciate it

I mean upgrading via GUI after ā€œActivatingā€.

I see. It is supposed to restart, but some people report problems with it and I have not figure out why it fails sometimes.

For the progress bar, I have not seen that before. What browser and version are you using?

I have problem with restart everywhere and with app and service .

Yandex Browser (browser.yandex.com) 18.1.1.839 (based on WebKit 537.36).

1 Like

With service I saw message ā€œActivation failed:ā€. But now I see ā€œNot logged inā€ after click ā€œActivate nowā€ in ā€œAboutā€.

I have the same symptoms using Edge.

1 Like

There are two processes:

Is it normal?

For me, I have to manually restart Duplicati after the auto-update process completes, every time. In the past it just failed, so at least it works now.

Dang, I was hoping this meant that the ā€œlog line overlappingā€ issue had been fixed :-/

It is. That might be caching issues.

When I upgraded it still looked like that until later that day when it finally updated the cached css.

Yes. The ā€œbaseā€ version is the one you originally installed. On startup it notices that a newer version is installed and it starts that version instead. The ā€œbaseā€ version does not do anything, but it keeps running until the updated version quits.

1 Like