Recent increase in performance issues

Am I correct in assuming the size reported on the usage stats page is average SOURCE bytes?

1 Like

This is the first time I’ve heard about the site.

Size is measured in MB or GB?

My assumption is just bytes - so in the screenshot shown the largest size would be 130,000,000,000 bytes = 121.072GB

Yeah what is the source of this data? Do all Duplicati installs submit usage stats to a central repository?

It comes from the Duplicati installations, but only the ones that have agreed to share anonymous data. In the GUI you can find this under the settings.

1 Like

When viewing the stats using Range: Week and Feature: Operating system, the values seem to go to zero every week.

Yes, it is the source bytes, and it should be averaged (i.e. divided by the number of entries), but it does not look right to me. Could be that there is a single very large backup that skews things.

Yes, it appears that there are two entries for each week, where one is empty. Likely some bug involving the javascript week function.

I suppose it all depends on what you want to use the numbers for and it’s certainly not particularly important, but would it make sense to have Median graphs instead of (along with) average?