Re-ordering Backup Jobs on Duplicati Landing Page

I don’t actually do this sort of thing, but here’s seemingly helpful information from Google search.

6.2 GitHub - Contributing to a Project starts with the fork. If you need an account, hit Prev button.

Contributing to GitHub Projects (Git Pull Requests for Dummies) works with command line tools.
If you use a favorite current GUI tool, you could check whether or not it can integrate with GitHub.

Basic GitHub fork question is a Duplicati forum topic among non-experts on how to update a fork.
You can sometimes ask Developer questions, and get a developer, but this is more a user forum.

Duplicati code is here. Pull requests are here. You can look at closed ones to view their handling.
Branches in Duplicati are mostly pretty simple. Eventually things go to master, then get released.
There’s not a specific schedule. It might depend on whether there’s enough change to be worth it.

Thank you for your interest in contributing code. That’s how Duplicati slowly gets better over time.

I did have a question about persistence, which seems from your site to use browser local storage.
I suppose this makes it somewhat possible to lose, and also to vary depending on browser in use.
Might be a fair tradeoff though. Another question was how well it agrees with Duplicati URL usage.

Duplicati confuses some tools by using a fixed host address (often localhost) for various usage.
Making that worse is that its URL tends to stay the same across pages, except for the fragment id.
This confused password autofill terribly until it was disabled. Can SortableJS deal with all this OK?

This also seems to be a view thing, and could interfere with setting up run order via creation order.
Could there be a way to let the internal ordering show through, for those using it as a setup guide?
If not, then I guess whoever handles the pull request will have to guess at the gain versus the loss.

Best case may be if it can someday help a C# developer attach deeper semantics to the ordering.
But it does make a nice visual upgrade, which is possibly more meaningful to people. I don’t know.

Thanks again!