Please help figure it out

Want to Ask If You Select a 30GB volume size and + sync with a slice then when the break is broken or when the power is off the load synchronization is resumed continues where everything is still swinging, and another question. If you select a volume of 30 gb, if the local file is changed to a 2mb file, changed only 2 mb of information is renewed or does it need to select a volume size for Less? to synchronize only 2mb, what version of Duplicate recomend for important files? Thank you all in advance

I would never, ever recommend selecting a volume size of 30GB. The biggest I’ve even considered myself was 2GB and that’s only for backing up to a USB3 local drive. For remote destinations, volume sizes should probably be well under 1GB (remember the default is 50MB which is relatively small). Why do you want 30GB volumes?
I’m a little unclear what you’re trying to ask in the rest, so it might help me or others answer your question if you could rephrase and clarify a bit.

Want to Ask If You Select a 30GB volume size and + sync with a slice then when the break is broken or when the power is off the load synchronization is resumed continues where everything is still swinging, and another question. If you select a volume of 30 gb, if the local file is changed to a 2Mb file, changed only 2 Mb of information is renewed or does it need to select a volume size for Less? to synchronize only 2Mb, what version of Duplicate recommend for important files? Thank you all in advance

These posts by @Eldar and @eldar1397 seem to be duplicates - did you end up creating two accounts?

1 Like

please if you can then fully answered my question about how the syncronization works in the program when the local file is changed which is 2mb in size 2 GB then everything is downloaded again or only the modified file is synchronized? Thank you in advance

When one local file is changed, only the changed information is uploaded, regardless of the volume size (if necessary, a new volume file smaller than the normal size limit will be created).

Thang you for Support

I have 2 systems on my computer and I can use duplicate2 to the same synchronization settings of the same folder on both systems they can run synchronously synchronously and continue each other the same synchronization