OneDrive Backup Experiencing Multiple Errors

Hello. I am trying to set up Duplicati and am running into an error and am making this post with the hopes of getting some help with it. Here are the details of my setup and situation. As it if my first time posting here, let me know if I need to provide more info or have made any mistakes. Thanks!

Running on: Open Media Vault through Docker and Portainer

Size of the backup: ~15 gb (I have well over 500 gb of free space on OneDrive)

Target: OneDrive using the Microsoft OneDrive V2

What happens: The backup stops about 20 mins after I start it and print a selection of errors. I have included some of them below.

What I have tried: Increase the remote volume size to 200 mbs. Increase the http-operation-timeout to 15 mins.

Errors:
One or more errors occurred. (One or more errors occurred. (Cannot access a disposed object. Object name: ‘MobileAuthenticatedStream’.) (Connection reset by peer) (One or more errors occurred. (Cannot access a disposed object. Object name: ‘MobileAuthenticatedStream’.) (Connection reset by peer)) (One or more errors occurred. (One or more errors occurred. (Cannot access a disposed object. Object name: ‘MobileAuthenticatedStream’.) (Connection reset by peer))))

One or more errors occurred. (One or more errors occurred. (Cannot access a disposed object. Object name: ‘MobileAuthenticatedStream’.) (The socket has been shut down) (One or more errors occurred. (Cannot access a disposed object. Object name: ‘MobileAuthenticatedStream’.) (The socket has been shut down)) (One or more errors occurred. (One or more errors occurred. (Cannot access a disposed object. Object name: ‘MobileAuthenticatedStream’.) (The socket has been shut down))))

Welcome to the forum @Sky

Is this just a personal OneDrive, or part of some sort of business offering?

Does the Destination screen Test connection button report success?

What sorts of file names (if any) are visible on OneDrive? dblock? dindex?

On Options screen, is Remote volume size left at its default 50 MBytes?

If you Export As Command-line you can edit the URL to an empty folder for
mono Duplicati.CommandLine.BackendTester.exe to test OneDrive access.
You can run that from your Duplicati install folder (possibly /usr/lib/duplicati).