Migrating Duplicati to docker

Hi,

I’m planning to migrate my Duplicati setup to docker. However, the docker container I’m using has the .config directory in a different place. As a result, if I just copy the databases across, I get lots of errors about being unable to access /root/.config (where the original databases were kept).

Is there any way around this?

To test another method, I exported the config and re-imported on the docker container, but it then needs to ‘repair’ the backup using the files on the remote storage. This has currently been running for over a week and still hasn’t completed, so I don’t think this is a viable way of doing it.

Any suggestions? I’m currently running the latest ‘Beta’ release.

Thanks

Andy

Nobody got any advice on this? Essentially I’m trying to migrate duplicati from one machine to another. The complication is that the new machine uses a different ‘config’ path that the old one, so it appears I can’t just copy all the databases across.

The rebuild has now been running for over two weeks, and appears to have been ‘stuck’ at about 70% for well over a week. I suspect that due to being on the beta, I’m also unable to stop this.

Suggestions appreciated.

Andy