Local update channel

Hi all,
first, I would like to say thanks to people who developed this beautiful software. Its fast, intuitive, simple, and so far, reliable. This is the perfect solution we would like to offer to our customers.
Since we plan to offer duplicati as a service, I was wondering if there is a possibility to have auto update from our local servers. The reason for this is that we want our customers to have latest software, but at the same time we want to make sure that when they do get an update that everything will work as intended. And we are talking about several hundred computers.

Duplicati2 is in beta, far from ready for usage that requires reliability. It is fine to use it for personal purposes, but providing it as part of a service is like cheating your customers. You cannot seriously consider it.

AImo,
thank you very much for your reply. We are aware that this product is marked as Beta, but while comparing and testing few “stable” backup solutions, we concluded that some of them are not even close to stability we encounter with Duplicati.
We do not plan to offer Duplicati “as is” to our customers, but as a software we will improve and invest in.
Once again, thank you very much for taking time to respond to my question, and take care.
Bobo