Jottacloud Backup Error - Failed while executing "Backup" with id: 13

Hi,

I’m running Duplicati of a windows 10 machine. Its setup to backup the shares from my NAS up to cotta cloud. I’ve got it working all but one, my pictures share. no matter how many times I delete/recreate the database, or delete and start the job the again, it always fails with the below error.

code = Constraint (19), message = System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteException (0x800027AF): constraint failed

UNIQUE constraint failed: FilesetEntry.FilesetID, FilesetEntry.FileID

I’ve tried searching the web to see if there’s anything obvious that could be the problem with no avail.

Hoping someone can help out.

Thanks

Welcome to the forum @SKiPsUreteOR

What version? 2.0.6.1 avoids Windows weirdness when names end in dot or space.

Constraint failed UNIQUE constraint failed: FilesetEntry.FilesetID, FilesetEntry.FileID

Hi @ts678

Thanks for getting back. running 2.0.6.1_beta_2021-05-03 which looks like its the latest version.

Yes that’s the latest Beta. I’m hoping that the use of an SMB share is not somehow causing bypass of a fix.
The easiest way to isolate this might be to see if you can get a small backup of any parts of pictures share.
If there is still a sensitivity to filenames, it might be located. Please also say if pictures is different somehow compared to the other NAS shares which seem to be working, e.g. in terms of its setup, mounts, links, etc.

All the shares on the nas are setup identically as well as all the Duplicati jobs that point to the shares.

I cloned the pictures share last night to a local drive, and its actually got a lot further that before so as you suspected, it might be something to do with the SMB share. Saying that, I don’t see why all the other shares would backup fine but this one.

I don’t either, and you will probably have to isolate the problem to characterize it…

You can see information what files are seen and processed in a verbose log, e.g.

2021-05-26 09:41:05 -04 - [Verbose-Duplicati.Library.Main.Operation.Backup.FileEnumerationProcess-IncludingPath]: Including path as no filters matched: C:\PortableApps\Notepad++Portable\Data\Config\backup\webpages.txt@2021-05-25_092926
2021-05-26 09:41:06 -04 - [Verbose-Duplicati.Library.Main.Operation.Backup.FilePreFilterProcess.FileEntry-CheckFileForChanges]: Checking file for changes C:\PortableApps\Notepad++Portable\Data\Config\backup\webpages.txt@2021-05-25_092926, new: False, timestamp changed: True, size changed: True, metadatachanged: True, 5/26/2021 1:30:37 PM vs 5/26/2021 1:00:41 AM
2021-05-26 09:41:11 -04 - [Verbose-Duplicati.Library.Main.Operation.Backup.FileBlockProcessor.FileEntry-ChangedFile]: File has changed C:\PortableApps\Notepad++Portable\Data\Config\backup\webpages.txt@2021-05-25_092926

You could try About → Show log → Live -->Verbose, but log-file=<path> and log-file-log-level=verbose might be an easier-to-study log. You’d be looking for files that repeat somehow, and also error details…

Even more details are available at extremely detailed log levels (e.g. profiling), but such logs get huge.