Job fails only when run from command line

I have a job set up in the GUI and it works fine. I exported it out to commandline and save it in a bat file. I triggered it with the run script after option to chain the jobs and I get the following error:

Failed: The source folder I:\49b524ca-cc92-47cb-a775-3e9a011c38f0 does not exist, aborting backup
Details: System.IO.IOException: The source folder I:\49b524ca-cc92-47cb-a775-3e9a011c38f0 does not exist, aborting backup
at Duplicati.Library.Main.Controller.<>c__DisplayClass16_0.b__0(BackupResults result)
at Duplicati.Library.Main.Controller.RunAction[T](T result, String& paths, IFilter& filter, Action`1 method)

A couple of notes… it is a HyperV VM backup and the VM files are on the I drive. However running it through the GUI does not generate this error and the job completes successfully. Any insight?

Is that lengthy folder name a fixed one or variable?

Is it entered into the GUI, therefore also in .bat file?

Are the I: drive and file visible to any user account?

You run the original job in GUI, then same thing in script afterwards? Or is the chaining something else?

If any of this involves Duplicati Hyper-V special support for backup, backup is “over” before “after” script.

That lengthy folder name is not on the gui job or when I export out the job to command line. I am not really sure where that comes from. I have 3 VMs to back up. I wanted them to be separate jobs, so I have the 2nd and 3rd VMs running as a bat file jobs with the script after option.

Good day, did you find a solution to this? I’m trying to do something similar and I also get an error.

I think it’s probably permissions related. i.e. the gui is running a script using command line.

I apologize. I don’t recall. I’ve done a lot of work over the last 3 years.