Issues to address to get out of beta

I likely confused things by referencing an issues post, then asking for talk on two others. Do you mean Issue1400 and friends one which is an old bug but very impactful as seen in impact analysis of issue?
That had so much advance work including analysis and proof-of-concept fix that it seemed worth a fix.

The FTP (Alternative) bug does not exist in the current beta. If you refer to both stop issues, they exist, however I wanted to see if anybody would speak to them as worthy of squeezing in, given, as you say:

This is exactly why I’m proposing we weigh the fixes versus not-yet-fixes. Some fixes just have to wait. Which of the issues (if any) do you think should get fixed before we PM kenkendk to release a canary?

This is exactly why I was lobbying for just an incremental fix for aftp instead of TargetFramework move, however the consensus of those with opinions (including on current thread) seemed to like bigger step.

What I’d really like would be to fix the beta blockers (including the aftp backend fix I keep mentioning

Reasonable idea if we get better at release notes (volunteers?) and can filter 800+ issues to limited list, possibly an “Errata” idea with known workarounds, and other issues at least having to be describable… Describable issues might also be candidates for a milestone. Random breakages are hard to deal with.

Anyone else have input? You want to PM for a canary right now, or if not, then what should be awaited?