Is Duplicati 2 ready for production?

I did huge job updating all clients, checking all configuration parameters, upgrading all server side software to the latest version. Making sure that configuration and hardware all are in good shape.

Yet …

Testing and repairing says everything is 100% good and there are no problems…

Examined 24 files and found no errors

And then restore fails:

Duplicati return code: 100
Duplicati output:
Restore started at 24.3.2022 13.00.43
  Listing remote folder ...
  Downloading file (37,18 KT) ...
  Downloading file (36,53 KT) ...
  Downloading file (36,89 KT) ...
  Downloading file (37,17 KT) ...
  Downloading file (36,68 KT) ...
  Downloading file (36,92 KT) ...
  Downloading file (36,56 KT) ...
  Downloading file (36,73 KT) ...
  Downloading file (40,72 KT) ...
  Downloading file (36,83 KT) ...
  Downloading file (36,68 KT) ...
  Downloading file (36,86 KT) ...
  Downloading file (1,86 MT) ...
  Downloading file (401,62 KT) ...
  Downloading file (2,92 MT) ...
  Downloading file (484,73 KT) ...
  Downloading file (487,17 KT) ...
  Downloading file (593,56 KT) ...

Duplicati error output:

ErrorID: DatabaseIsBrokenConsiderPurge
Recreated database has missing blocks and 3 broken filelists. Consider using "list-broken-files" and "purge-broken-files" to purge broken data from the remote store and the database.

And from verbose log, interestingly no actual error message is logged. It just fails after this point.
2022-03-24 13.00.55 +02 - [Information-Duplicati.Library.Main.Operation.RecreateDatabaseHandler-RecreateCompletedCheckingDatabase]: Recreate completed, verifying the database consistency

100% proof that the program is systemically and logically broken and does not work as intended. Yet, this is not the first time, I’ve very clearly indicated and pointed this same thing out.

… I’ve got two similar backup sets right now, both with same issue, 100% good and valid but totally unrestorable

To sum it up: Again, the program self-sabotages data, gives users very dangerous disinformation and then lets them down when the backup is actually needed.

I’ve now triple checked the situation, and I’m 100 certain. Latest version, test and repair both pass… Restore fails… That’s just so … bleep bleep bleep !!!

I just keep wonder what the point of developing all kind of nice ahem, pseudo cute frosting features is, if the essential key ingredients of the product are totally spoiled?