Insufficient disk space available

HI there,

I get the following message in live log. I’m restoring a set of files from a total back-up file of 143,86 GB.

26 aug. 2020 21:33: Operation Get with file duplicati-b9894f71d376041d486d5b3c2980acb51.dblock.zip attempt 1 of 5 failed with message: Insufficient disk space available.

So on the USB HD where the back-up files are located I have 705GB available, the restore location has 787GB available.

So I don’t get the message, can somebody help me with this?

{“ClassName”:“System.IO.IOException”,“Message”:“Insufficient disk space available.\r\n”,“Data”:null,“InnerException”:null,“HelpURL”:null,“StackTraceString”:" bij System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode, String maybeFullPath)\r\n bij System.IO.FileStream.WriteCore(Byte buffer, Int32 offset, Int32 count)\r\n bij Duplicati.Library.Utility.DirectStreamLink.write(Byte buffer, Int32 offset, Int32 count)\r\n bij Duplicati.Library.Utility.ShaderStream.Write(Byte buffer, Int32 offset, Int32 count)\r\n bij Duplicati.Library.Utility.ThrottledStream.Write(Byte buffer, Int32 offset, Int32 count)\r\n bij Duplicati.Library.Utility.ProgressReportingStream.Write(Byte buffer, Int32 offset, Int32 count)\r\n bij Duplicati.Library.Utility.Utility.CopyStream(Stream source, Stream target, Boolean tryRewindSource, Byte buf)\r\n bij Duplicati.Library.Backend.File.Get(String remotename, Stream stream)\r\n bij Duplicati.Library.Main.BackendManager.coreDoGetPiping(FileEntryItem item, IEncryption useDecrypter, Int64& retDownloadSize, String& retHashcode)\r\n bij Duplicati.Library.Main.BackendManager.DoGet(FileEntryItem item)\r\n bij Duplicati.Library.Main.BackendManager.ThreadRun()",“RemoteStackTraceString”:null,“RemoteStackIndex”:0,“ExceptionMethod”:“8\nWinIOError\nmscorlib, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089\nSystem.IO.__Error\nVoid WinIOError(Int32, System.String)”,“HResult”:-2147024784,“Source”:“mscorlib”,“WatsonBuckets”:null}

Duplicati doesn’t restore backup files directly to the restore location. There’s a LOT of processing first.
How much space is there around time of failure in Windows Temp space for user Duplicati uses, e.g.:

C:\Users\<duplicati_user_account>\AppData\Local\Temp

Or if you’re using the tempdir Duplicati option (which might help this), how does the space look there?

Thank you, changed the tempdir.