I/O Error warning message

I’m keep getting the warning message below on every backup saying there is an I/O error, but I’m able to access these files fine outside of Duplicati. Suggestions?

Failed to process path: C:\Users\James Thompson\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.Microsoft3DViewer_8wekyb3d8bbwe\LocalCache\

Alphaleonis.Win32.Filesystem.UnrecognizedReparsePointException: I/O error occurred.
   at Alphaleonis.Win32.Filesystem.Device.GetLinkTargetInfoCore(SafeFileHandle safeHandle)
   at Alphaleonis.Win32.Filesystem.File.GetLinkTargetInfoCore(KernelTransaction transaction, String path, PathFormat pathFormat)
   at Duplicati.Library.Snapshots.WindowsSnapshot.GetSymlinkTarget(String file)
   at Duplicati.Library.Main.Operation.BackupHandler.HandleFilesystemEntry(ISnapshotService snapshot, BackendManager backend, String path, FileAttributes attributes)

Duplicati assumes that all such files are “symlinks” but I think this one is a special kind, so getting the “target” is failing.

I edited your post to improve the formating. (Just added ~~~ before and after the output you pasted, see here for details).