Huge problem with Verifying Backend Data

Welcome to the forum @Gabriel_Ronalds

You could try using the Rclone Storage Type using Mega in the rclone configuration, but
Using MEGAcmd instead of the current way? shows that they don’t like third-party tools.
You can see the same sort of response on the rclone forum, for example here and here.

If you want to try that, please let us know if it works (it will probably have limited features).

You could also see if the list command is reliably broken. Solid errors are easier to fix…
Is this a free account? They have more quota issues, and I’m not sure what quota breaks.

You can run a Duplicati.CommandLine.BackendTool.exe list in a script loop, using URL
obtained from Export As Command-line, to see whether that can keep running for awhile.

I’m pretty sure there’s a list there, but it would help if you can watch About → Show log → Live → Retry which perhaps will show failures like the screenshot above. It might show something else, but need data.

What OS is everyone on, and are either of you technical enough to try some lower-level network looking?
The screenshot stack trace looks like perhaps MEGA closed the TCP connection that Duplicati was on…

It doesn’t look like there are any open issues on this in Duplicati Issues. MegaAPIClient has its own Issues tracker (and I couldn’t find this sort of issue). So actual fix may need reproducible steps plus developers…

There are too few Duplicati developers (any volunteers?), so the more upfront work, the better it may go…

1 Like