How to use Duplicati.CommandLine.BackendTool.exe with Google Drive

I am readin the instructions for Duplicati.CommandLine.BackendTool.exe but it is unclear how to make it work with Google Drive.

I see I would do this:
Duplicati.CommandLine.BackendTool.exe LIST googledrive://username:password@path

However how do I specify an oAuth ID instead of username and password?

And what form does path take if I want to see top level My Drive?

Thanks

Okay, this is what I figured out…

(1) If you are using an oAuth authid, you can only read/write to folders that you create with that id, so you can’t see folders that are already in your Google Drive. There might be a way around this, but somebody with more knowledge will need to advise how you would to that.

(2) To get an oAuth authid to use with Google Drive, go here:
https://duplicati-oauth-handler.appspot.com?type=googledrive

(3) To create a new folder on your google drive do this:
Duplicati.CommandLine.BackendTool.exe CREATEFOLDER googledrive://“My Test Folder” --authid=abc123xyz

(4) To list the contents of that folder you would do:
Duplicati.CommandLine.BackendTool.exe LIST googledrive://“My Test Folder” --authid=abc123xyz

As an additional note, although you can use Duplicati.CommandLine.BackendTool.exe to copy files from a local drive to google drive, you would need to do your own coding/scripting to check if files are new or modified before copying. I found rclone.org is an excellent sync tool which is a better choice (for me anyways) for copying files to google drive as it already has the ability to only copy new or modified files.